• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

wetandpuffy

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Marry Queen / Mirra

Now at www.weliketosuck.com

merryqueenWLS.jpg

Read this somewhere:

Word is, after numerous hardcore scene with her real life boyfriend, seems like Marry Queen will stop doing hardcore scenes to focus solely on her softcore modeling career. Luckily, she's making her hardcore exit quite memorable with her first b/g sex scene (oral sex only tho) with a new male partner!

(Edit: Seems like I'm not the first to post this!)

Seems kinda strange. If you're quitting HC, why would your last scene be with another guy? Unless they broke up. But in that case it would be all the more reason to fuck a lot of different guys ;). Unless she's not comforatble with that on camera, and she made this last blowjob video just to piss the guy off :)
But oh well, too bad she's quitting HC. I do hope she'll continue to do full nude photoshoots. With her HC scenes I never really cared it was always the same guy. Since it was her boyfriend, you could tell there was chemistry there, that made it more awesome IMO.

Read this somewhere:

Word is, after numerous hardcore scene with her real life boyfriend, seems like Marry Queen will stop doing hardcore scenes to focus solely on her softcore modeling career. Luckily, she's making her hardcore exit quite memorable with her first b/g sex scene (oral sex only tho) with a new male partner!

(Edit: Seems like I'm not the first to post this!)

Seems kinda strange. If you're quitting HC, why would your last scene be with another guy? Unless they broke up. But in that case it would be all the more reason to fuck a lot of different guys ;). Unless she's not comforatble with that on camera, and she made this last blowjob video just to piss the guy off :)
But oh well, too bad she's quitting HC. I do hope she'll continue to do full nude photoshoots. With her HC scenes I never really cared it was always the same guy. Since it was her boyfriend, you could tell there was chemistry there, that made it more awesome IMO.

Dont worry money talks.. she is too pretty for not getting a new ofert

Marry Queen

Jammin' The Clam

Marry, what does a super hot chick like you do for fun? 'I fuck myself a lot. I could do it for hours every day. I'm really horny, so if I don't do it daily I go crazy. I could just fuck guys, but I don't want to be a slut. And I meet too many shady guys anyway. Masturbating is fun and safe.' You're not a virgin, are you? Not that it's a bad thing! 'No, I'm not a virgin. And I do like fucking. I love fucking. I just have high standards. I have to be really impressed with a guy to fuck him. It hasn't worked out with any guy I've met lately so I just stay home and make myself cum over and over again. But when...

http://gallys.18eighteen.com/images/MarryQueen_26792/?nats=MTIyOTU1OC4yLjMuMy4xLjcwMDgzODcuMC4wLjA

Attachments

• 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,731