• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

marriage

Philbert

Banned
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7673045, member: 579739"]I'm good wife material? Awww :)

You did read the part about making sandwiches? :)
(I don't think grilled cheese counts...):ohsnap:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
not bad, u can have sex 24/7 but does she know to make sandwiches? :D

Haven't met a chick yet, that can make a better sandwich then me. However....my cock ain't gonna suck itself, so..........

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I don't believe in the marriage, but...

Obviously Camille Crimson and Jinxy Pie (if you're into cuckolding at least) are great marriage material.

I'd also marry Briana Lee and Mandy Flores INSTANTLY. Can you imagine them in a wedding dress?!?!?!?! :shock: :drool2: :heart: Both are sexy, smart and super sweet/nice. I bet one can at least teach them to make great sammiches as well. :D Same goes for Sweetest Alexis. I think she is so loving (as well as lovely).

But thinking of Mandy, I think she'd give her brother more loving and sexytime than her hubby. So I'd rather wanna be her brother then. :angels:

Concerning Miss Hybrid. I doubt I could ever get past the slave/mistress relationship. :shy:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Oh, come on now guys, Mariah Milano hands down. She may bitch at you from you wake up till you go out the door. She will bitch at you during work. More bitching as you drive home from work. Come in the door and and listen to her bitch as you suck down a pile of food created for tummy enjoyment. Clean up the dishes and and you may get your forgiveness with some very good sex. Taking the garbage out every morning will score points

Vodka, are you listening? You're wife ain't so bad looking, right? Grab the bag before you go out the door and throw it into the neighbor's back yard if that makes you feel better. Put one of her shitty favorite films on and once she touches your shoulder, move it down for a hand job. Trust me it works. You get the hand job and don't have to watch the end of the shitty movie.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Oh, come on now guys, Mariah Milano hands down. She may bitch at you from you wake up till you go out the door. She will bitch at you during work. More bitching as you drive home from work. Come in the door and and listen to her bitch as you suck down a pile of food created for tummy enjoyment. Clean up the dishes and and you may get your forgiveness with some very good sex. Taking the garbage out every morning will score points

Vodka, are you listening? You're wife ain't so bad looking, right? Grab the bag before you go out the door and throw it into the neighbor's back yard if that makes you feel better. Put one of her shitty favorite films on and once she touches your shoulder, move it down for a hand job. Trust me it works. You get the hand job and don't have to watch the end of the shitty movie.
I hope you're not comparing my wife to Mariah?
I chose my wife because she's the greatest shrew the world has ever known; no woman can give a man so much hell. No woman can compare.
And I regularily do household tasks. I cleaned the living room earlier, I'm cleaning the black marks off the stairs now and I'm emptying the dishwasher after that.

mariah is sweet and can cook nice, i would love to eat something and stare at her boobs

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
mariah is sweet and can cook nice, i would love to eat something and stare at her boobs

That sounds like something that Ted Bundy once said.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Well, you're kind, intelligent and an interesting person. Those are pretty important things for any kind of long term relationship.

Thanks Happy :)

You did read the part about making sandwiches? :)
(I don't think grilled cheese counts...):ohsnap:

First off, if any guy expects me to cook for him as if it's my duty, he can hit the road. I cook because I like cooking, for myself and for people I care about out of the kindness of my heart and because I enjoy it. Not because someone expects me to.

Second, grilled cheese is nothing. Anyone who knows how to work a stove can make grilled cheese. I make some badass burgers, some great cheese dogs, ham and cheese sandwiches smothered in mayo, and that's just the beginning. Stuffed shells, beef stew, pasta salad, cake, cookies, brownies, meatballs, tilapia, chicken, steak, garlic and cheese mashed potatoes, broccoli and cheese, tacos, quesadillas, the best nachos you've ever had, etc. I love cooking. Just because I don't have a thread dedicated to it doesn't mean I don't cook. I've been cooking since before I knew how to read and still going strong.

Oh, snap! :whip:

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
If I had to go through a nasty divorce and lose one of the houses and half my Roth IRA I would choose Briana MF Lee. Her cuteness transcends the hate I will later have for her.

AND I make a pretty good sandwich! ;)

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7676175, member: 579739"]Thanks Happy :)

You're welcome I guess, but I didn't really make you that way so it's not actually something you have to thank me for. I just noticed it. I do that whole "noticing things" bit sometimes. I mean, it's infrequent, but it happens. :dunno:

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7676175, member: 579739"]I've been cooking since before I knew how to read and still going strong.

I've always wanted to learn to cook, but people either haven't been willing to teach me, or weren't really very good at providing instruction. :( All I can manage is some mediocre baking I managed to pick up from home ec back in the day...

Thanks Happy :)

First off, if any guy expects me to cook for him as if it's my duty, he can hit the road. I cook because I like cooking, for myself and for people I care about out of the kindness of my heart and because I enjoy it. Not because someone expects me to.

Second, grilled cheese is nothing. Anyone who knows how to work a stove can make grilled cheese. I make some badass burgers, some great cheese dogs, ham and cheese sandwiches smothered in mayo, and that's just the beginning. Stuffed shells, beef stew, pasta salad, cake, cookies, brownies, meatballs, tilapia, chicken, steak, garlic and cheese mashed potatoes, broccoli and cheese, tacos, quesadillas, the best nachos you've ever had, etc. I love cooking. Just because I don't have a thread dedicated to it doesn't mean I don't cook. I've been cooking since before I knew how to read and still going strong.

Oh, snap! :whip:

i was thinking of making sandwiches because of love, not because she has to, lol

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'm sure it's not just me but when my mate walks into the room with a sammich for me it's as if the world stops. It's like a love drug. Tell me you overdrew the checking account or wrecked the car. If it is presented with a sammich then all is forgiven. It's not like I can't make one on my own as good or even better, but when it comes from her there is nothing I would rather eat. Girls, this a valuable tool. It never misses it's mark.