• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marlena "the body" ???

At one time she was extremely beautiful! In the 1980's Plaboy did an interview with her and I thought WOWEE! Here is a photo I realy had to dig for , from around that time.Id love to see more if anyone has or can find any more of these> TIA

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried to upload a whole bunch of her 80s photos but we have a stupid one attachment only restriction. The reason her breasts are fake in above pictures and real in this one is because later in life she got her breasts replaced with impalnts because they started to sag.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator maleonetwo]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

I can provide a lot of her old pictures (which aren't from PlayBoy) but for some reason maleonetwo deleted the one I tried to upload and I've yet to hear a response to my PM to him. Yeah, she was really hot, and as I said on the previous page she used to have real boobs but had them replaced with implants when they started to sag.

uncopyrighted photos from the late seventies or early eighties.

Edit:
This is not a picture posting forum. Do not upload a bunch of pictures to a file hosting site and then post the links. Post promotional, sample galleries from a proper host.