• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The pics and vids i have are straight from the source, Marisa. I got them through one of her shows on a cam website. She charges a lot for them but i'm willing to forward them to your email for less than half the price Marisa sells them.

Man, she's one of those cam girls who could be hugely popular all over but sort of flies under the radar. I remember some caps of her solo were floating around but that was probably 2+ years ago. I'd love to see her get pounded but I'm not sure I want it bad enough to pay for it.

Does anyone know if she's even still active?

As a side note, I think one of the solo caps I saw of her had the bf/husband in it at the end but it was basically him interrupting her shower show, flexing in the camera and being a mean, controlling douche towards her. But I'm sure it's true love, lol. I bet that dynamic makes for a good hardcore cap if you want to see someone really give it to her though.

That would be a nice early Christmas present if someone was willing to post some b/g stuff up.

Man, she's one of those cam girls who could be hugely popular all over but sort of flies under the radar. I remember some caps of her solo were floating around but that was probably 2+ years ago. I'd love to see her get pounded but I'm not sure I want it bad enough to pay for it.

Does anyone know if she's even still active?

As a side note, I think one of the solo caps I saw of her had the bf/husband in it at the end but it was basically him interrupting her shower show, flexing in the camera and being a mean, controlling douche towards her. But I'm sure it's true love, lol. I bet that dynamic makes for a good hardcore cap if you want to see someone really give it to her though.

That would be a nice early Christmas present if someone was willing to post some b/g stuff up.

yeah she's still active…but no longer seems to do videos with her partner….if anyone has got there old videos…please upload/post