• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mariia Kor - AKA: Kissa, Maia, Maria K, Mila, Mila I, Zerra A

Re: Mila I from Met-Art (MetArt)

That tattoo around her navel (seen in changing set), is that real, it is a pretty obscure thing?

Yep, it's real. They airbrush it out in some sets
Someone said something on another site about her tat and she replied:
I love my tattoo! I'm sorry that you do not like!

hi guys I got here! my tattoo I had had since the beginning of my photo shoots))

5585 -great thanks for the info! It dont really take away from her beauty, it´s just kinda a odd thing imho.

Very upsetting video!
Thats one psychotic "boyfriend", typicall wuss-material! Cant slap her around enough the first time, so he comes back for a second time, trying to break her arm?. I especially "like" how he points to "suck my dick" there in the beginning. Daddy got all the money I suppose?

Poor Mila runs with the wrong crowd. Get a normal guy instead, me for instance!

Google translated:
For some wealthy heirs Ukrainian, money and power open the door to any abuse. Not a month goes by without a scandal involving an elite member of the outbreak. But in the era of video surveillance and Internet buzz, when the son of a deputy to the ground behind a woman by the hair, the chances that go unpunished are no longer so great.

Landik Roman, the son of the magnate and MP Vladimir Ukrainian Landik, was filmed by a surveillance camera attacking violently Maria Korshunova, a supermodel 20 years. The scene took place in early July in a popular cafe in the city of Luhansk in eastern Ukraine. On the video, which lasts 14 minutes, Roman Landink grabs the woman by the throat, tears in his seat and dragged by the hair. The victim was hospitalized with concussions and depression. The attacker, recently married, was out of joint after Maria Korshunova had refused his advances.

Roman Landik first downplayed the incident, saying he had just "taught that girl good manners" (this is also the version reported television channels owned by his father). But when the video was posted on YouTube by an anonymous, an arrest warrant was issued against him, prompting Landik to flee to Russia where he was arrested a few days later and expelled from the party area, the political power he was an active member in the same way as his father. The latter, also tainted by a police officer assault case by his bodyguards, said today that it has "failed the education of his son."

This is not the first time that the son of a senior manager is blamed for such an offense. One of the last date for major incidents Dmitry Rud, the son of an influential Ukrainian Prosecutor. In October 2010, he killed three women by running over with his car. Although witnesses have reported that women were standing on the median strip where they were knocked over, Dmitry Rud said they had suddenly fallen on the floor and found themselves under the wheels of his vehicle. The man was released July 13. An investigation is underway but the activists of human rights doubts that Dmitry Rud is subjected to a sanction proportionate to the acts which it is responsible.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Last edited by a moderator:

I especially like the part where the waitress casually leaves the bill on the tables and walks off while the guy is wrestling with her on the floor.

Also, the part where's she being dragged by her hair and beaten right next to a table with four guys, who continue acting as if nothing were happening. Reminds me of the scene in Terry Gilliams' Brazil when terrorist let off a bomb in the restaurant...

Very upsetting video!
Thats one psychotic "boyfriend", typicall wuss-material! Cant slap her around enough the first time, so he comes back for a second time, trying to break her arm?. I especially "like" how he points to "suck my dick" there in the beginning. Daddy got all the money I suppose?!

In July, Mila I involved in the incident. Now Mila I in court as a victim:
Interview Mila Iwith English description. In this interview, Maria said that only about ten nude-pictures are real, the rest of the photo - montage and just like her. Bullshit!!!:surprise: :facepalm: :D