• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marie-Claude Bourbonnais

Bump!

I totally love that chick. See if you got anymore to show. she seems pretty hard to find. >.<

Now I get this:

No posts exist for this topic

What happened?

We were doing real good over there. WE(other people) had a good collection of Marie goin on but we got fed up. The moderators got a rubber dick stuck up there ass the last few months. They started deleting shit, giving people a hard time and acting like their forums is the Ultimate Hot shit in the Web.

Pretty much I told em to fuck off and to delete all the contrubutions me and some other people put in.
We found a few other forums so we starting again. I'll provide links later, sorry about that bro.
Anyway fuck Famousboard.:thefinger

AlaeNoctis

Banned
I wonder what do you mean with that question...

I heard she's dating a much older man.

I started the thread over there when Marie was an Unknown model and only had 1 set with Bianca.
At first it was great, People joined in and were contributing, posting stuff and talking about her. Then everything fucking change and it started getting gay.

The moderators where deleting shit all the time an complaining to the new guys about dunm shit. Believe me we had over 14 pages(Not sure how many now) a few months ago and then the Moderators started the Nazi crackdown on the Thread.

I talked to one of the Mods and the fucker was a dick. All high and mighty.
He actually believes that his forum is better than everything out. That's why he said he did what he did with the thread.
Anyway
If you like it, then more power to you.
Right now all the stuff posted there is from other websites that we put them on.