• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Bill and I at the Bastide Rose Hotel in Provence. One of the nicest places I've ever stayed with beautiful property along the river.
bastide-rose-bridge.jpg

The Pierre Salinger Museum at the Bastide Rose. He lived the final years of his life here and his wife has created a museum with some fantastic items, like the cigar case given to him by Jackie Kennedy 2 weeks after JFK's assassination and the cigar humidor given to him my Nikita Khrushchev. Also many articles he had written and all kinds of interesting things. He was before my time but I'm a JFK fan and now I'm reading his memoir. His widow Poppy still runs the place and is one amazing woman.
salinger-museum.jpg

Bill enjoying cassoulet in Paris at Auberge Pyrenees Cevennes.
bill-cassoulet.jpg

georges

Staff member
Bill and I at the Bastide Rose Hotel in Provence. One of the nicest places I've ever stayed with beautiful property along the river.
View attachment 697465

The Pierre Salinger Museum at the Bastide Rose. He lived the final years of his life here and his wife has created a museum with some fantastic items, like the cigar case given to him by Jackie Kennedy 2 weeks after JFK's assassination and the cigar humidor given to him my Nikita Khrushchev. Also many articles he had written and all kinds of interesting things. He was before my time but I'm a JFK fan and now I'm reading his memoir. His widow Poppy still runs the place and is one amazing woman.
View attachment 697466

View attachment 697469

Already heard about that adress, original and very good food too.

View attachment 697465

View attachment 697466

View attachment 697469

Did you have sex with him? That's what I'm interested in :popcorn:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Great to see all the fantastic pics and videos from your shenanigans all over the world