thank you guys for all the birthday wishes!

I hope you all have a great new year and are happy and healthy.

I find it amazing that with all of you showing me so much love that I have only been able to get 36 votes in this ocsm contest? how is that possible?

Premium Link Upgrade i would very much appreciate it.

Be well and be horny!

Premium Link Upgrade

Premium Link Upgrade

taking one for the team! :) if you look closely at the room I am being fucked in you might recognize that it is in London and where the film the Kings Speech was shot. This was the room where "Bertie" was given his lessons....

Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
 
Hey Mariah, happy new year to you and yours. I would think the only reason you didn't receive more votes in the OCSM is because people are too lazy to vote. Thanks for the links to the free content on your site.
 
well I would appreciate the votes. not that the contest matters much but if I'm going to be in a contest its in my nature to try and win. fuck the little webcam idiots who are afraid to show their pussies. :)
 
Back
Top