mariah, like everyone else in this forum i adore you!!!
any chance you could PLEASEEEE make my dreams come true in 2011 and do a darkside dvd with jules jordan!!!???
also, i miss your muff patch too..bald is sooo boring and common..bring back mariahs muff!!!! love ya!
 
Did you see the latest Lex the Impaler? it's been the #1 dvd in the US for sales and rental for 6 weeks straight....and I'm in it :)

I am currently discussing some things with Jules so stay tuned :)
 
totally random question, but if you could only choose 1 option, which do you like most, if a guys pubes are totally shaved, trimmed or hairy? choose only 1 option :P
 
Mariah, is there anyone, male or female you havent worked with that you would like to? As a fan I'd love to see you and either Monique Fuentes or Mason Storm. Latin women are the best women. Preferably speaking.
 
there are several and I actually made a list of them and am currently in the process of setting up shoots with every one of them ;) stay tuned babe!
 
Back
Top