• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
anal issues?????? because I haven't done anal on camera in 10 years?

No no darling ! I already now that you did anal, but if i remember, you talk about working on it...Just want to know if the work is in progress :D
Whatever...you're so great ! See your curves during intense riding is so amazing...

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
oh dear Angel it's coming soon! :) nice seeing you the other day as well! All i could think of was how nasty our sex will be and how I want you to abuse my pussy and make me cum over and over!

do you plan to do something special if you win? isis taylor has promised to do her first anal scene - would you be willing to do something you haven't done? gangbang for example?

Angel Long

Official Checked Star Member
oh dear Angel it's coming soon! :) nice seeing you the other day as well! All i could think of was how nasty our sex will be and how I want you to abuse my pussy and make me cum over and over!

I know when I seen ya ... I got well fucking wet ... you looked well fucking sexy .... My fingers were down my pants & I was playing ... thinking about your wet hole all over my face ... making you cum in my mouth !!!!!

x