• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maria the SnakeBabe

B0b1Y8HIgAAV-fS.jpg

So good to see you active here again Maria. I never stopped fantasizing about you; hoped to join the website again for a couple of months and am hoping there's some new treats there ;) you look as amazing as ever xx

I have been lucky enough to meet Maria many times (Glamourcon) and you will be hard pressed to find someone nicer than her. She is super cool to meet and talk to about things. Doesn't hurt that she is super easy on the eyes.

Maria the SnakeBabe

Official Checked Star Member
I have been lucky enough to meet Maria many times (Glamourcon) and you will be hard pressed to find someone nicer than her. She is super cool to meet and talk to about things. Doesn't hurt that she is super easy on the eyes.
Awww, thanks. Did we do a photo together? Post it if you can. I hope to make it to Glamourcon again in 2015.

Briana Lee

Awww, thanks. Did we do a photo together? Post it if you can. I hope to make it to Glamourcon again in 2015.

I went to the one in LA this year....it kinda sucked. They said it was their lowest turn out ever. Are you going to the AVNs this year? Well the convention anyway......

Maria the SnakeBabe

I went to the one in LA this year....it kinda sucked. They said it was their lowest turn out ever. Are you going to the AVNs this year? Well the convention anyway......

I doubt I will make the convention :-( but I will go to a few parties. Just way to many sexy people not to go to those but i haven't been to AVN since they switched venues. Will you be coming to Vegas?

Maria the SnakeBabe

So good to see you active here again Maria. I never stopped fantasizing about you; hoped to join the website again for a couple of months and am hoping there's some new treats there ;) you look as amazing as ever xx
yes, I added 6 new galleries, more tits and more pussy :p Enough for one month at least. So I hope you stop by soon. Ill catch you in chat.

yes, I added 6 new galleries, more tits and more pussy :p Enough for one month at least. So I hope you stop by soon. Ill catch you in chat.

You said the magic words, Maria. I really hope to see you and Briana do something together.

Briana Lee

I doubt I will make the convention :-( but I will go to a few parties. Just way to many sexy people not to go to those but i haven't been to AVN since they switched venues. Will you be coming to Vegas?

Yep I'll be there! I'm hoping to be working in one of the booths on a couple of the days. We should totally hook up!

Maria the SnakeBabe

Yep I'll be there! I'm hoping to be working in one of the booths on a couple of the days. We should totally hook up!

Absolutely! We need to do a photo shoot with my snakes.You got our number, just call when you are in town. Oh, are you in your own booth?

absolutely! We need to do a photo shoot with my snakes.you got our number, just call when you are in town. Oh, are you in your own booth?

this is awesome! This is awesome!

Briana Lee

Absolutely! We need to do a photo shoot with my snakes.You got our number, just call when you are in town. Oh, are you in your own booth?

Nah I'll be in another companies booth. Thought about getting my own but I'm not popular enough for that I don't think. Aaaand I don't have your number anymore. I've changed my phone twice and lost all my numbers at some point. I've changed my number as well! Haha. I'll PM you it. :)

Maria the SnakeBabe

OK, i'm a clutz. On my way to a friends Christmas party and I was getting stuff out of the trunk of Tulip ( my car). I placed this coffee travel cup on a fence for a moment and it fell on the other side of the fence into some peoples yard. So, I had to go to their door dressed like this and ask to go in their yard. the lady answering the door was like "OK, come on in" . Well I got my mug back but it was broken. Oh well, it was a fun party and for the members of my website if you like this outfit then hit me up in private message and ill send you a video clip of me taking it off.

Attachments

• IMG_4647.jpg
    IMG_4647.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 150
Trying on this cute fishnet top with skulls. How do you all like it? View attachment 403429

Great tits on display!

OK, i'm a clutz. On my way to a friends Christmas party and I was getting stuff out of the trunk of Tulip ( my car). I placed this coffee travel cup on a fence for a moment and it fell on the other side of the fence into some peoples yard. So, I had to go to their door dressed like this and ask to go in their yard. the lady answering the door was like "OK, come on in" . Well I got my mug back but it was broken. Oh well, it was a fun party and for the members of my website if you like this outfit then hit me up in private message and ill send you a video clip of me taking it off.

Send me please! Haha!