• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maria the SnakeBabe

Ok Ok time for a thread about my favourite obsession the so wonderful
Maria the SnakeBabe

Want everyone to post their pics of Maria here so I can appreciate her in all her glory. I think I'm under some kind of evil spell constantly thinking of her but then she has it all; The sheer perfection of her body, Hypnosis and magic to add to her allure,sexy as hell and joy of joys she's into snakes:D

img.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Now you may have noted that I started a similar thread but I'm kind of hoping to win Maria's affection if she notices this thread so I had to correct a small typo I made ( difficult if you're typing with one hand;))

Here's some more of the lady

img.php
[/URL][/IMG]

img.php
[/URL][/IMG]

img.php
[/URL][/IMG]

img.php
[/URL][/IMG]

The most tasty ass on the planet.... Maria has only recently started doing nude shots so pictures of her as nature intended are hard to get a hold of . Here's a silhouette that allows a glimpse of what we all want to see:yummie:

img.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow! Isnt she incredible?? If you join her site you get to see her incredible pussy, and I do mean incredible, I worship it as much as she lets me...it is a true site. The best pussy you will ever get to see

Maria the SnakeBabe

Official Checked Star Member
Ha, looks like a couple of my fans have found me here. YAY!
Thanks guys and thanks Briana. I hope to see you soon.

Reactions: BCT

Maria the SnakeBabe

She can play with my trouser snake anytime. :)

Ahhh, I am very familiar with the trouser snake. the one eyed kind that spits at you when you choke it. :jk: I cant really do that but I think the idea here is for you to play with it and I do photos to help ;)

I do think there is something even more sexy about an attractive woman that has the ability to perform magic tricks.

Do you ever wear the traditional tuxedo looking magician costume for women or the ones their sexy helpers wear? Of course it makes me wonder if that would distract people too much from the show. :D

BTW...just out of curiosity do those snakes you carry around ever get heavy after a while? Some of the bigger ones don't look light.

Maria the SnakeBabe

I do think there is something even more sexy about an attractive woman that has the ability to perform magic tricks.

Do you ever wear the traditional tuxedo looking magician costume for women or the ones their sexy helpers wear? Of course it makes me wonder if that would distract people too much from the show. :D

Yes, I have worn top hats, what magician doesn’t?

OK, maybe that one just at bachelor parties but typically this is popular for corporate events

But I have hundreds of costumes for every theme. You can see some of it if you search youtube or daily motion for my magic videos.
Let me know if you see one you like. :)

Maria the SnakeBabe

BTW...just out of curiosity do those snakes you carry around ever get heavy after a while? Some of the bigger ones don't look light.

The little guys are easy

but ya, the big ones are too much to carry so I do a stationary display with them

Or get some boys to help me

The pics of you and the snakes are cool, i'ts something different on the web in my opinion. And you and your snakes looks hotter to me then a girl playing with a giant dildo...he he.