• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate this model on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being highest

• Total voters
How long has Jana been retired for? 12 months? 2 years? Does anyone know if she is ever coming back or WHY she retired in the first place?
I find it amazing that she could just vanish from the scene and not somehow be enticed back by a huge paycheck. Surely places like SCORELAND, XX-CEL, NUTS, LOADED, ZOO, BUSTY.PL, PINUPFILES etc, have ways of getting in touch with her. What would it take to get her back?
Once Pinupfiles runs out of new content they have stockpiled, we are all screwed...

Jana's retirement was "officially" announced in 2010, but I don't think she actually did any shoots after sometime in 2008.

There is no such thing as a huge paycheck in the glamour/softcore business. Perhaps someone in the biz like Mr.Pinupglam could comment more on that.

How long has Jana been retired for? 12 months? 2 years? Does anyone know if she is ever coming back or WHY she retired in the first place?
I find it amazing that she could just vanish from the scene and not somehow be enticed back by a huge paycheck. Surely places like SCORELAND, XX-CEL, NUTS, LOADED, ZOO, BUSTY.PL, PINUPFILES etc, have ways of getting in touch with her. What would it take to get her back?
Once Pinupfiles runs out of new content they have stockpiled, we are all screwed...

I think that there is still unreleased material from her Janaglam site. For example the shoots with other models which included what was to be her first Janaglam video -- a beach video. Despite my email plea it was never released before the site closed. I later learned that her (ex)manager was planning to open a new site with the unreleased material. This was originaly suggested to open sometime in 2012!
So I still live in hope.

Hi, where did you see the info that Markus Lensch is planning a new site? Sounds great but way too good to be true :surprise:

I know that Janaglam and Pinupfiles did a lot of shoots together in New Zealand. This may include the beach video that you referred to. There was actually a set of Emma Twigg shot in NZ released on Pinupfiles a couple of years ago. I reckon that Pinupfiles probably have all that stuff in their stockpile and will release it in due time.

I think that there is still unreleased material from her Janaglam site. For example the shoots with other models which included what was to be her first Janaglam video -- a beach video. Despite my email plea it was never released before the site closed. I later learned that her (ex)manager was planning to open a new site with the unreleased material. This was originaly suggested to open sometime in 2012!
So I still live in hope.

Hello guys, if you remember I previously given him a fansite to Ala Passtel
I was in contact with MarkusLensch (owner of Janaglam) And this year (May, 2012) MarkusLensch wrote me an email and told me that his project continues, but need investors, new partners. He will publish the unpublished material from Jana Defi, Ala Passtel, Emma Twigg and other models, more new girls.
Guys this information is real and I have the mail. I continue talking to this man, he is a great person and as for Jana Defi. She is withdrawn from the modeling and for her your personal life is most important.
By now you must enjoy the material published by Pinupfiles. This material is 2006 but contains Jana Defi at its best :rolleyes:
Leandro

Looks like Pinupfiles is going to be releasing another video of Jana.... HELL YES

Jana Defi - Red fishnet 2 - Coming on 08/20/2012

I'm excited ! That Red fishnet (video1) has been a favorite of mine for a long time.

Hello guys, if you remember I previously given him a fansite to Ala Passtel
I was in contact with MarkusLensch (owner of Janaglam) And this year (May, 2012) MarkusLensch wrote me an email and told me that his project continues, but need investors, new partners. He will publish the unpublished material from Jana Defi, Ala Passtel, Emma Twigg and other models, more new girls.
Guys this information is real and I have the mail. I continue talking to this man, he is a great person and as for Jana Defi. She is withdrawn from the modeling and for her your personal life is most important.
By now you must enjoy the material published by Pinupfiles. This material is 2006 but contains Jana Defi at its best :rolleyes:
Leandro

"Needs investors?" You open up a website...it doesn't cost that much money. If he already has the photos, it's not that hard to post them somewhere. I call BS.