• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate this model on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being highest

• Total voters
You mean this one?

http://www.pinupfiles.com/scene.php?id=200

Or are you talking about a shoot in an actual swimming pool?

Since Chicane specifically said page 42; I'm guessing he means pool. Though I don't know why he mentioned pool shooting? or maybe meant shooting (picture taking) in a pool? Confusing.

n740360542_5718635_6248.jpg

PinupFiles strategy is smart, in a photo shoot, done several volumes. Jana-Green vol.1, Jana-Green vol 2 , Jana-Green vol.3, so on with all the material.
This is not a problem for all fans of Jana. The problem is the current situation of Jana, which is a real mystery.
And the photos of Pinupfiles not match the current image of Jana, as they are made in 2005.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
PinupFiles strategy is smart, in a photo shoot, done several volumes. Jana-Green vol.1, Jana-Green vol 2 , Jana-Green vol.3, so on with all the material.
This is not a problem for all fans of Jana. The problem is the current situation of Jana, which is a real mystery.
And the photos of Pinupfiles not match the current image of Jana, as they are made in 2005.

All our stuff was 2005 - 2008 with Jana, just to make a small correction :)

Pinupglam01
Thank you very much for the information and correction, not angry but I doubt about the year 2008.
Sorry for my distrust. No evidence or anything to verify that Jana visited USA in 2008. Because he was not present in Glamourcom 2007-2008?

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Honestly, I can't remember -- I think that was 2007, if memory serves.

Aaahhh, well, now is credible. Hehehe in 2007 is likely. In 2008 no!
But do not worry about what is important is that Pinupfiles, Jana has a lot of material.
This is important.
Cheers and good luck. I will not question anything, hehehe