• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate this model on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being highest

• Total voters
Re: Maria Swan / Princessa

Bummer. But I heard, that there is a very early HC scene of her. Is this just a rumour?

Yep... its just a rumour buddy:( the only HC you might find of her is Mc-nude, where she fully nude and showing her pussy...

Constance Devil (aka Bianca Jordan, Jana, Katty and Sylvie)

I think I'm the first one to post this blowjob/titjob vid of our beautiful Jana. Enjoy and let's find the rest!
http://www.bigtits.com/vid/1262_Jana-Defi-gets-her-huge-boobs-fucked.htm
That's not her, that would be Bianca Jordan.
Constance Devil (aka Bianca Jordan, Jana, Katty and Sylvie) has her own thread here:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=103850

I highly recommend the Natural Wonders of the World series where she is Sylvie. They have a compilation video of just her in the series as well.

Envy

I openly weep knowing I will never have a woman like her. proof that God is cruel.
I hope this was just a joke.

God isn't cruel. If God was cruel, She would have crafted you with all sorts of sexual deviations that are taboo in society that you constantly have to wrestle with. Seriously. Be happy dude! You've got quite the setup in your life!

You are a man. You have a penis. You get to pleasure yourself to women like Jana Defi. You get to have sex with women, and are there oh-so-many beautiful women out there!

Life is too short for envy. Enjoy the women you have and will have. And never say never, you may run across a woman like Jana, or someone you find even more attractive, to cherish -- even if only briefly.

Re: Envy

I hope this was just a joke.

God isn't cruel. If God was cruel, She would have crafted you with all sorts of sexual deviations that are taboo in society that you constantly have to wrestle with. Seriously. Be happy dude! You've got quite the setup in your life!

You are a man. You have a penis. You get to pleasure yourself to women like Jana Defi. You get to have sex with women, and are there oh-so-many beautiful women out there!

Life is too short for envy. Enjoy the women you have and will have. And never say never, you may run across a woman like Jana, or someone you find even more attractive, to cherish -- even if only briefly.

I don't want other women - I want Jana - Oh God WHY!!!!!!!??????
there is only Jana - I shall build a great temple in her name and make human sacrafices in the name of my goddess.

All Hail Jana !!!!!!!

Re: Envy

I don't want other women - I want Jana - Oh God WHY!!!!!!!??????
there is only Jana - I shall build a great temple in her name and make human sacrafices in the name of my goddess.
All Hail Jana !!!!!!!
Okay, there is one thing to worship a woman and only want her.
If that's your thing, then I'm not one to tell you otherwise.
I might think it's a little too much "Hollywood style hope," but if it's what you want, more power to you.

Just don't blame God for not having her or a woman exactly like her.
Be careful not merely where that leads, but what You Might miss out in life on thinking such.
As long as you don't let it go to that point, then don't let anyone tell you that you can't lust for one woman.

And, in actuality, she's a good, single woman to lust for.
She speaks seven (7) languages and seems to have a great attitude towards everything in general.
Quite a catch if you ever manage to snag her.

Just be careful if you never do, that's all I'm worried about.

Re: Maria Swan / Princessa

Blasphemy!!!!!
the unbeliever knows not what they say, all mighty breasted one.
I Shall never want any but her - all Praise Jana!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sets self on fire*