• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate this model on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being highest

• Total voters
Hey Pinup Files, when will we see these sets of Jana? jana pigtails.jpgjana school1.JPG2005yr cowgirl3.jpg

The second one was a janaglam set. Third one is not pinupfiles at all.

That makes me wonder if they could purchase old unreleased sets? I know there was one of Sophie Howard that I had seen long before Pinupfiles had it. All of her precious shoots should see the light of day. It's a shame if they don't and a tragedy for us as fans.

That makes me wonder if they could purchase old unreleased sets? I know there was one of Sophie Howard that I had seen long before Pinupfiles had it. All of her precious shoots should see the light of day. It's a shame if they don't and a tragedy for us as fans.

The second pic was made by Swiss photographer Fabian Betto, the full set was not published on janaglam. The third one actually is Pinupfiles AFAIK.
As a matter of fact, Pinupfiles and janaglam were shooting Jana and Emma Twigg together in New Zealand, they should still have a lot of unpublished janaglam stuff and their own too.

Anyway, here are some screencaps off youtube. I guess they come originally from janaglam blog but I have never seen the original pics. Wonder if anyone can post the originals.

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 856
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 797
  • Untitled6.jpg
    Untitled6.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 821
The second pic was made by Swiss photographer Fabian Betto, the full set was not published on janaglam. The third one actually is Pinupfiles AFAIK.
As a matter of fact, Pinupfiles and janaglam were shooting Jana and Emma Twigg together in New Zealand, they should still have a lot of unpublished janaglam stuff and their own too.

Anyway, here are some screencaps off youtube. I guess they come originally from janaglam blog but I have never seen the original pics. Wonder if anyone can post the originals.

Are these some of them?

Attachments

• JGlamBlog_020.jpg
    JGlamBlog_020.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 1,714
  • JGlamBlog_069w.jpg
    JGlamBlog_069w.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 1,697

That was tough. I had to find the guy who made that video and ask for the pictures. Twice. Never ever give up, kids :brick: :D
Thanks, Leandro! Still wish the resolution was better...

Maria Swan_jana model's X (11).jpg
Maria Swan_Jana model's XIII (45).jpg

Why do they have to sit on work? It should be released for everyone to enjoy. I'd gladly sub to whatever site they had.
The guy who sent me the pics knows Jana's former manager. He wrote that the manager "has a lot of material" but "does not want to do business".

Here are the other two pics
Maria Swan_jana model's IX (4).jpg
Maria Swan_jana model's VI (62).jpg

The guy who sent me the pics knows Jana's former manager. He wrote that the manager "has a lot of material" but "does not want to do business".

That is heartbreaking :( I'll buy it, how much does he want.