• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maria Menounos

I love watching Maria on the weekends on ET on MTV/VH1 when she wears those revealing tops and really short skirts that she would not normally wear on the main ET show. Does anyone know where I can find galleries of Maria in outfits like the ones I just talked about? I think she is the sexiest entertainment reporter in the world!

Dean

I'd like to know to. Also the girl from DVD on TV on the FX channel, Jennifer Lathrop.

Try the FX network website. I posted about this very same woman a while back, and that was the only link they could come up with.

Dean

bjoe1181

Closed Account
Jennifer Lathrop was just in maxim only one pic in the magazine, and a few more online. But I'd rather see maria!

Maria was just on the Howard Stern a little while ago and he put her in the Tickle Chair. He said that when he tickled her, her boobies moved up and down and E! got a slo-mo close up of it! I can't wait to see this on E! when they show it in a few days or a week or whenever they show it. She has a really annoying laugh, but with that body and face, I think I can overlook that, LOL!

Dean:hatsoff:

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Here's Maria at the Big in 05 Award show, slightly see-through dress. Who is she? She's not bad.

Attachments

• maria20menounos2020vh120big20in200520awa_2.jpeg
    maria20menounos2020vh120big20in200520awa_2.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 2,175
She is an entertainment reporter on Access Hollywood and the Today Show. She used to be on Entertainment Tonight.

Edit:
Not a picture posting forum. Post links.

Last edited by a moderator:
she was also in thr fantastic four movie

there was lots of buzz about her last year but it seems to have died down