• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandylicious / Planet Mandy / Sinful Mandy

punanny

Banned
Save your hard earned dollor lads! I joined her sight,(and canceled the same day)searched every picture, watched every video and all her webcams. Not a single fucking pussy shot!!!! She will show it if you additionally purchase her 79.99 zip set. Her tits are all over the place. But lets admit, even a die hard boob man wants to see where he came from! Well this bitch doesn't even come close to showing it. Not even a sheer panty shot. She only has 15 photo shoots with an average of 4-6 pages each. And all older sets are no where to be found. She must delete them. I am very sorry to say, she is a waste of money...Learn from my mistakes lads, move along, nothing to see here.

punanny

Banned
Correction!!! Her "Little Bo Peep set does have a few sheer panty shots....

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator BNF]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Save your hard earned dollor lads! I joined her sight,(and canceled the same day)searched every picture, watched every video and all her webcams. Not a single fucking pussy shot!!!! She will show it if you additionally purchase her 79.99 zip set. Her tits are all over the place. But lets admit, even a die hard boob man wants to see where he came from! Well this bitch doesn't even come close to showing it. Not even a sheer panty shot. She only has 15 photo shoots with an average of 4-6 pages each. And all older sets are no where to be found. She must delete them. I am very sorry to say, she is a waste of money...Learn from my mistakes lads, move along, nothing to see here.

Ha ha, all I need is the topless stuff and I'm happy, but whichever way you look at it the site is just not worth it. They have updated maybe twice in the last two months, and from what I've heard they took one of those updates back down for no given reason. I guess they take the older galleries down so that they can post them again later as "new updates." (Oh yes, they do this often.) This says nothing for the drop-off in quality of the updates that they have actually bothered to post in the last months. I don't think anyone involved in the operation is trying anymore. It's sad. She purported once on her myspace fan group that she'd find another webmaster if the site kept on like it still does. That was over a year ago I believe. Ok, I'm done now. Sorry!

well i remember back in the days when i was a member and she talked on webcam (yes it was very interactive back in the days and many updates) and she said that she is thinking bout "retiring" after she graduates college which is this yr. this was back in july. i asked her bout her updates and she said she doesnt hav time and her webmaster sucks.

overall she is a hot ass bitch who needs to take more fcken pics, vids, and cam shows. if she did ill join her site again in a hear beat but for now i just look for the full sets

Ah, that's interesting. Hadn't heard about that, I never really attended the cam shows. Thanks for the note. Though that'd be pretty disappointing if she stop modeling. :)