• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Michaels / Natasha Tagai / Megan Shaw / Natasha Amber

Re: Mandy Michaels!

Man, this girl gives me serious wood.

Hey, what do you guys think of this. I'm talking to this extremely hot girl right now, and I think that she is probably not very shy of cameras.

I will take some sexy photos of her, and start a site. Once there is a buzz built up for this girl, people are obviously going to see more.

We'll have a inexpensive membership to the site, and if we reach a certain number of members (say 5000), then with the money raised, we will try to interest her in doing some hardcore shots?

What do you think. I'm thinking of a girl that is the caliber of Mandy Michaels or Ann Angel.

This girl I am talking to is definitely up there.

Let me know your thoughts, and I will see about getting the first run of photos out soon.

Thanks all!

multiorgasmic said:
Man, this girl gives me serious wood.

Hey, what do you guys think of this. I'm talking to this extremely hot girl right now, and I think that she is probably not very shy of cameras...blah blah blah...Thanks all!

next time please post a question like this in 'freeones talk'
it doesn't belong here

the above is a repost

by the way, now that we've all seen her breasts what are the thoughts on if they are fake or not. I'm pretty sure they are but i'm not 100%

Also, after seeing her topless i think i have a pretty good idea what nikki next door looks like now too, they have a similar appearance.

thechosenone said:
the above is a repost

by the way, now that we've all seen her breasts what are the thoughts on if they are fake or not. I'm pretty sure they are but i'm not 100%

Also, after seeing her topless i think i have a pretty good idea what nikki next door looks like now too, they have a similar appearance.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaake. Too obvious. Always the same story:

1) Chick looks tight overall, no excess body fat anywhere and BAM! 1 pound of `fat` in each tit? Nope. Can`t be real.
2) The `perfect` / tacked-on cantaloupe shape. Real breasts aren`t perfect spheres. Don`t people find it funny that Mandy Michaels, Mandy from PlanetMandy, Jessica James, and Nikki Nova all have the same tits, and same overall look?

:sleep:

I don't know if they are fake or not, I just find them great as they are.
If they are fake indeed, the surgeon is really good :bowdown:

by the way, now that we've all seen her breasts what are the thoughts on if they are fake or not<-----Fake, but I like 'em just fine, and the rest of her look is just about ideal for my taste. And yes thechosenone she does remind in ways of Nikki, but I think Nikki's breasts are real, correct?