• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Michaels / Natasha Tagai / Megan Shaw / Natasha Amber

Re: Mandy Michaels!

who wanna see her nude titties?

i saw the vid where they are exposed for a few seconds but damn was it a nice view.

I gotta find the vid. It might be here or on another forum

this stuff just gets old in my opinion. Having like 20 different pictorials that only show her wearing skimpy clothes with the same poses gets really stupid. Girls like her and next door nikki and others who are all about the "tease" just seem stupid and show how easy it is to get a man's money for nothing. Pretty pathetic.

She's definitly a cute girl. Hot face and eyes. Her boobs almost look real in alot of the pictures, but i can tell they are fake, especially in this picture http://www.mandymichaels.com/galleries/9/14.jpg You can see the rippling of the saline. But it's still a very good boob job, i'm just not a fan of chicks with fake tits. And i wonder if her nipples have fat scars and thats why she keeps them covered all the time.

ToeSucker, i agree with what you said, "Having like 20 different pictorials that only show her wearing skimpy clothes with the same poses gets really stupid." But hey, if i was her i'de milk it for everything i had too. It's a good way to biuld up a fan club, and they'll all be waiting for her when she busts out with the nude.

Awesome vid.....Mandy Michaels has a beautiful face, a wonderful body, and GREAT tits, and I don't care if they are real or not; if she were topless before Me, I wouldn't be a dick and get all fucking technical: "Sorry...your tits are fake, please put your top one."
Seriously...has ANYONE done that?

The Satyr Icon

:eek: :eek:

WOW, CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Freakin awesome, tities finally exposed! :banana:

You guys are welcome. :glugglug:

Edit:
Do not post links to full sets of copyrighted images hosted on other forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

YeahIDo69 said:
:eek: :eek:
WOW, CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Freakin awesome, tities finally exposed! :banana:
You guys are welcome. :glugglug:
Thanks....mandy's tits are awesome...she's so thin and just are so round...mmm...great find and a fattie rep for you!

The Satyr Icon

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSatyrIcon said:
and I don't care if they are real or not; if she were topless before Me, I wouldn't be a dick and get all fucking technical: "Sorry...your tits are fake, please put your top one."
Seriously...has ANYONE done that?

No I can't see that happening, although it would be hilarious if it did. :rofl: