• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Michaels / Natasha Tagai / Megan Shaw / Natasha Amber

Re: Mandy Michaels

I have workwed with Natasha/Mandy over 10 times. did a ton of nude work with her. One of the more artistic shots is my main photo. I would love to share some with you guys......jst signed up so what is the best way to show you some shots. I have been doing shoots with her since 2005 and the most recent was just 3 months ago. I am also doing a few more in the next couple of months.....she is amazing to work with

Dear tbman5150, please share the pics of lovely Mandy Michaels. Thank you in advance. :D

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

I have workwed with Natasha/Mandy over 10 times. did a ton of nude work with her. One of the more artistic shots is my main photo. I would love to share some with you guys......jst signed up so what is the best way to show you some shots. I have been doing shoots with her since 2005 and the most recent was just 3 months ago. I am also doing a few more in the next couple of months.....she is amazing to work with

I will believe it when I see it. Though if it's true you might be the luckiest man in the world.

I looked in my archive and I have over 3000 photos taken of Mandy/Natasha....most topless or full nude. Here are a few.....enjoy!

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator SeraphiM]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

1 more for ya

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator SeraphiM]

and another

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry guys...I tried to post a few photos I took of Mandy but was told I was not allowed to do that. not sure how everyone else is showing eachother photos....but I guess I am not allowed to post my own images that I took. I tried

Sorry guys...I tried to post a few photos I took of Mandy but was told I was not allowed to do that. not sure how everyone else is showing eachother photos....but I guess I am not allowed to post my own images that I took. I tried

Thanks, Dear tbman5150, though I'm not able to see the photos before they're deleted. Maybe you can try to upload to any of the online albums available. That would be really nice of you to do so. Thanks!

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

The problem comes when you "attach" them here.
Simply find an image host and provide our members with the links to the images.

Hi tbman5150
I can't believe it :bawling:
you have tons of mandy's material and we can't see that...it's cruel:bawling:
C'mon pls :bowdown::bowdown: do something for us
bye

Gil