• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Re: Mandy Flores 1st thread! Let the addiction begin!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7232966, member: 550820"]I thought this was a very cool idea Ban-one... Thank you! And of course I am all that matters here :)

I know your opinion was all that ever mattered, Mandy, as of course, I did it for you, and you're very welcome. But you didn't have to comment on it or thank me for it again. This was more than plenty:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7230858, member: 550820"]Thank you Ban-one! You were GREAT last night, I can still barely walk! :)

Thank you again for that.

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7232966, member: 550820"]I thought this was a very cool idea Ban-one... Thank you! And of course I am all that matters here :)

I just had a feeling Uncle Sam had a thing for Mandy. The man has taste.

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7231522, member: 550820"]
New Gallery that will be on Freeones in a couple days ...but the boys in my thread get some early love..... Pic your favorite picture out of it...though I've already posted my favorites here and there...

http://www.mymandygirlgalleries.net/Dec2012/19th.html

Thanks for sharing, Mandy

ban-one

Works for panties

More lovely pictures from a lovely lady.

This may be a stupid question, but do you have any privacy anymore? I mean, here you are, relieving yourself in the middle of nowhere from the looks of it, yet it's preserved for all of posterity by somebody with a camera.

Is you life more like a reality show now, where you're constantly followed by cameras that film everything, or do you get some time away from the cameras and everyone that follows you around? (It's a little difficult to tell from this side of the glass, as of course, all we see is you on camera.) I know you're trying to make a living selling pictures and videos of yourself, but I don't know if I could ever get used to being filmed so much.

Just had the great pleasure of processing four video of Miss Mandy Flores for Freeones. I know this is something you already know full well but Mandy, you do amazing work. It was difficult to make appropriate tags and titles for the videos without being completely suggestive as to what I could and should have put.

Look forward to the days where I get to process more of your work. Although I may have to give myself some extra time to enjoy them while I am working. ;)

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member

Just had the great pleasure of processing four video of Miss Mandy Flores for Freeones. I know this is something you already know full well but Mandy, you do amazing work. It was difficult to make appropriate tags and titles for the videos without being completely suggestive as to what I could and should have put.

Look forward to the days where I get to process more of your work. Although I may have to give myself some extra time to enjoy them while I am working. ;)

That's awesome coming from you Al, I know you see a LOT of videos :) I have something close to 80 that will eventually be used for the front page :)

Mandy Flores

More lovely pictures from a lovely lady.

This may be a stupid question, but do you have any privacy anymore? I mean, here you are, relieving yourself in the middle of nowhere from the looks of it, yet it's preserved for all of posterity by somebody with a camera.

Is you life more like a reality show now, where you're constantly followed by cameras that film everything, or do you get some time away from the cameras and everyone that follows you around? (It's a little difficult to tell from this side of the glass, as of course, all we see is you on camera.) I know you're trying to make a living selling pictures and videos of yourself, but I don't know if I could ever get used to being filmed so much.

It's very interesting sometimes. If I'm out in public I generally don't get recognized, but it happens. If i am dressed for a shoot and in public I expect the kind of attention it brings, like doing a shoot on a beach will always bring out the camera phones and such. This is a shot from a shoot I was doing a couple months ago down at Alki in Seattle....At one point there was a crowd taking pictures....guys and women both, makes it hard to focus! I peed on that damn beach too LOL

Alki Fun reduced.jpg

Mandy Flores

Don't mean to abruptly break into this discussion with randomness, but has it been mentioned yet that Mandy bears a quite remarkable resemblance to Hollywood actress Jill Hennessy? Mandy is perhaps even more attractive, but Jill sure as hell ain't no slouch in the looks department. In fact, if you ask me Ms. Hennessy is one of the most beautiful women in show-biz and I'm sure many other guys(and gals) will agree with me 100%.

This comparison is especially uncanny due to the fact that Jill already has an identical twin sister....with Mandy, maybe they could be triplets? :)

tumblr_lrek2fjEiI1qzqdo1o1_400.jpg

500full.jpg

jill_hennessy_2-2.jpg

jill-hennessy-03.jpg

I don't know how I COMPLETELY missed your post here!!...... I wasn't meaning to ignore you at all! I think you're right! I see it. I think she is MORE beautiful though! I've seen her before and always thought she was pretty, so ...thank you! And thanks for making your one and only post on MY thread! :)

ban-one

Works for panties

It's very interesting sometimes. If I'm out in public I generally don't get recognized, but it happens. If i am dressed for a shoot and in public I expect the kind of attention it brings, like doing a shoot on a beach will always bring out the camera phones and such. This is a shot from a shoot I was doing a couple months ago down at Alki in Seattle....At one point there was a crowd taking pictures....guys and women both, makes it hard to focus! I peed on that damn beach too LOL

Alki Fun reduced.jpg

Thanks for answering my question and for the collage, Mandy. I hope you have a merry Christmas.

I don't know how I COMPLETELY missed your post here!!...... I wasn't meaning to ignore you at all! I think you're right! I see it. I think she is MORE beautiful though! I've seen her before and always thought she was pretty, so ...thank you! And thanks for making your one and only post on MY thread! :)

You didn't miss the post, Mandy, it only showed up sometime yesterday when it surprised me as I didn't remember it being there. I think there's a thing with this board that if you're new, and have under a certain number of posts, your posts all have to be reviewed by the mods before even appearing. And as they're busy doing all that they do, it takes time to be reviewed, hence the delay.

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7239266, member: 550820"]I don't know how I COMPLETELY missed your post here!!...... I wasn't meaning to ignore you at all! I think you're right! I see it. I think she is MORE beautiful though! I've seen her before and always thought she was pretty, so ...thank you! And thanks for making your one and only post on MY thread! :)

Indeed! Quite an astute observation. There is a resemblance. Good catch admjg8

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7242768, member: 550820"]Alright...my big secret is out now!
220.jpg

Congrats Mandy! Cheers to one heck of a woman and her little one. Hope you had yourself an awesome holiday.

PS: Certainly looking forward to seeing more of your work come on my queue. I know I shouldn't but you do realize I push it to the top of my list right? :)

Congratulations Mandy. I'm envious of the guy who knocked you up.