• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Mandy Flores 1st thread! Let the addiction begin!

It's always a good day when Mandy posts :)
Thank you Alkidder...or were you just Alkidding...oh Gawd i crack myself up! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Let me add my :2 cents: to this thread... Mandy is fuckin' hot. That is all. ;)
Thank you...with all the fucking hot pussy you have seen (7264 posts!) it is definitely a compliment!

Mandy Flores

I downloaded your cuckold vids from clipsforsale. Cuckolding is my favorite - I fantasize about having girlfriend like you who cuckolds me (though I'm not so much into the berating thing - more like light cuckolding where the girl let's me watch or tells me the details). Anyway, I love your vids. You're very cool :) BTW: Any of you guys who haven't downloaded any of Mandy's vids, you're missing out.
Mr.Samson801.....I am so completely and incredibly pleased that you bought my vid, and your BTW comment....perfect! Thank you Thank you Thank you!
My income that I live off mainly comes from there, so anyone who buys from me is supporting my work and it is the TRUEST, MOST SINCERE COMPLIMENT!Here's a brand new pick to celebrate!

178.jpg

Mandy Flores

Loved the spitting. :D
AND....for my last post tonight...Big Cock Tony...Board Whore extrodinaire.......My mama always said spit was the best lube!! Good Night All!! and that clipsforsale store number is 33729 if you feel like catching a pretty cheap vid clip and giving me a freeones review! :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7056814, member: 550820"]Thank you Alkidder...or were you just Alkidding...oh Gawd i crack myself up! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you...with all the fucking hot pussy you have seen (7264 posts!) it is definitely a compliment!

Me joke about the Mandy Flores thread? Almost 1,000 posts (and counting) and it is the thread to go for your pictures. I shant complain (will butcher the English language though)

mini milestone, post # 50
08.gif

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7040142, member: 550820"]I don't feel like a rookie, but OK :) Thanks for the wishes of luck, same to you! Here, have some cock for dinner :)
54.gif

You need a place to shove this somewhere? :D

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7056854, member: 550820"]AND....for my last post tonight...Big Cock Tony...Board Whore extrodinaire.......My mama always said spit was the best lube!! Good Night All!!

I didn't think I was that bad, perhaps that's true. lol ;)

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 5723472, member: 550820"]Oh, you will also notice that just about every masturbation video I do that I have plastic underneath me. I get an amazing amount of requests for my Mandy Juice squirt in a spray bottle. If you are looking for that, i auction them on ebanned.net

Holy shit...I've heard it all.
So let me get this straight....their are fucking weirdos that actually hit you up and buy your "Mandy Juice"?
Tell me you're kidding...these people seriously need therapy....where do you draw the line...fucking freaks!

Mandy Flores

Holy shit...I've heard it all.
So let me get this straight....their are fucking weirdos that actually hit you up and buy your "Mandy Juice"?
Tell me you're kidding...these people seriously need therapy....where do you draw the line...fucking freaks!
WHoa dude.....I'm sure you got some interesting shit you do that you'll never fess up too. :) The way I look at it, some guys will NEVER get to be with a gorgeous girl, they may never be with a girl at all, and to be able to have a piece of her in a way, to be as close as you can without actually getting to have sex with her....I think it's pretty awesome really. So they spray my pussy on their dick when they jerk off, I'm glad they can. Tell me if Megan Fox offered to let you smell her panties you wouldn't be seriously tempted even if it's not your thing. I've had guys beg me for my Shit and piss, my toe nail clippings, hair out of my tub drain, my used tampons.....I don't see my pussy juice as being for "freaks"
You ever fucked a girl up the ass? There was a time when they would have put you in a mental hospital and treated you like a criminal for that. All perception each person has their own desires, it doesn't make them a freak.

WHoa dude.....I'm sure you got some interesting shit you do that you'll never fess up too. :) The way I look at it, some guys will NEVER get to be with a gorgeous girl, they may never be with a girl at all, and to be able to have a piece of her in a way, to be as close as you can without actually getting to have sex with her....I think it's pretty awesome really. So they spray my pussy on their dick when they jerk off, I'm glad they can. Tell me if Megan Fox offered to let you smell her panties you wouldn't be seriously tempted even if it's not your thing. I've had guys beg me for my Shit and piss, my toe nail clippings, hair out of my tub drain, my used tampons.....I don't see my pussy juice as being for "freaks"
You ever fucked a girl up the ass? There was a time when they would have put you in a mental hospital and treated you like a criminal for that. All perception each person has their own desires, it doesn't make them a freak.

I hear what you're saying and that's nice of you to justify the loony's but come on, whats next?
Will it someday be considered normal to fuck the family cocker spaniel?
I don't care what you say...That shit is fucking strange and you know it..haha

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7058125, member: 550820"]Another BIGTIME poster on this board impressed with lil' ol' me?! Awwww shucks!

Big time?? Me?? Nah. You're the big time lady with the big time body.

Mandy Flores

I hear what you're saying and that's nice of you to justify the loony's but come on, whats next?
Will it someday be considered normal to fuck the family cocker spaniel?
I don't care what you say...That shit is fucking strange and you know it..haha
It is not the norm, I agree, but that particular one...the pussy juice, I really don't find that strange at all. We need a poll on this one...someone go start a poll thread....Does spraying a hot chicks pussy juice on your cock to jerk off seem fairly normal...or really freakish? I don't know how to do the polls.