• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
foot%20poppers.gif

Absolutely love those beautiful & sexy feet :D

• Love
Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
  • Love

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Somehow I think Mr Photographer was wishing she'd suck on something else in that first one....

swallow.gif

And I think she knows it

I did know it! :) I remember they just had started having that pink rockstar energy drink in stores and it was the first time aI had seen it down in San Diego. Now I drink the white rockstar with the Black star on it,
and the White, Blue, and grape sugar free monsters... Think White Monster is my favorite though.

Love those feet, :heart: not sure about the stinky socks though :eek:

Well I think Stinky is relative.... I can't stand smelling someones BO but if it's the right person, it can turn me on! LOL
I've also come across pussies that have a nice smell even when strong, and some that are just "No thank You" smelling as soon as they come out. Same with feet I think. I might have gotten blessed with a good PH balance that makes me stinky stuff still smell sexy :)

Busy girl today!

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Well I think Stinky is relative.... I can't stand smelling someones BO but if it's the right person, it can turn me on! LOL
I've also come across pussies that have a nice smell even when strong, and some that are just "No thank You" smelling as soon as they come out. Same with feet I think. I might have gotten blessed with a good PH balance that makes me stinky stuff still smell sexy :)

Speaking of relative, when my brother gets hot and sweaty, I can't stand the way he smells, and it always makes me think of a cartoon I used to watch on Nickelodeon called "Angry Beavers." In one ep they discovered their ability to spray musk, started marking their belongings, and while they could stand their own, to the other, the smell acted like a deflector field and they'd bounce off the smell.

Busy girl today!

What all did you do?

I did know it! :) I remember they just had started having that pink rockstar energy drink in stores and it was the first time aI had seen it down in San Diego. Now I drink the white rockstar with the Black star on it,
and the White, Blue, and grape sugar free monsters... Think White Monster is my favorite though.

I can't have any of that, makes my heart beat funny.

But speaking of "rockstar," someone got picked up in the Bellagio limo during her recent trip to Vegas:

C9vDsPcVYAAxlNz.jpg

C9vDrxlUIAAvA3p.jpg

C9vDtILUMAABxG6.jpg

• Love

Some stinky smells can be sexy sometimes & I'm sure if your stinky socks have had your beautiful feet inside them then they will have a delightful aroma. :D

• Love
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9817382, member: 550820"]

20130514081642_photo_l4.jpg

20130514081827_photo_l2.jpg

20130514081418_photo_l9.jpg

Ooooooo yyyyeesssss the Summer is hooootttting up already
Mandy soooooo weeetttt in the water . Supreme quality pics

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
I Love America
i%20love%20america%20gif.gif

"NUDE REVERSE BELT FACEFARTING video, the theme will be focused on terrorism, and that you are the justice for these fuckers. Long long time face smother with your ass, and don't hesitate to be rude when using the belt, ass sit on him long and cruel, take him tighter like this he can't do anything and he's suffering more. lots of cruel verbal domination.. laughing when he's suffering. ass very close to his face when you are farting on him and don't hesitate to sit on him right after in the second which follows without waiting. Force him to submit, make him pay. You wont stop until you are convinced he's broken and make him declare that he loves america and is your slave now"

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
I Love America
i%20love%20america%20gif.gif

"NUDE REVERSE BELT FACEFARTING video, the theme will be focused on terrorism, and that you are the justice for these fuckers. Long long time face smother with your ass, and don't hesitate to be rude when using the belt, ass sit on him long and cruel, take him tighter like this he can't do anything and he's suffering more. lots of cruel verbal domination.. laughing when he's suffering. ass very close to his face when you are farting on him and don't hesitate to sit on him right after in the second which follows without waiting. Force him to submit, make him pay. You wont stop until you are convinced he's broken and make him declare that he loves america and is your slave now"

Those videos are hysterical! LOL
At one point 3 of my top 5 selling videos were farting videos! LOL
Yes, you should feel bad for my victim.

ban-one

Works for panties
Those videos are hysterical! LOL
At one point 3 of my top 5 selling videos were farting videos! LOL
Yes, you should feel bad for my victim.

That seems like a strange thing to me, but I guess if you're naked or atleast scantily-clad, it can't be too bad :)

Just been going through this set recently and missing summertime!

20140810063526_photo_l7.jpg

20140810063611_photo_l.jpg

I can see why with the great pics you take outside:) You should come down here, it's been in the upper-80s, low-90s. Though, you do have to watch out for the mosquitoes and the humidity is like 99% until about 2PM when the morning dew has had time to evaporate and then disperse

• Love
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9823015, member: 550820"]Just been going through this set recently and missing summertime!

20140810063526_photo_l7.jpg

I can't wait for summertime if this is what I will see more of. :D

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Want to get 5 free clips? Buy 5 get 5 going on now for a limited time!
http://ymlp.com/zCRLaZ

Hello!

Today and tomorrow is the last day to really show your appreciation to your favorite model! Me :)

Buy 5 clips in single order and get entered into a drawing!

But most important and one that I would very very much appreciate...

All you need to do is buy 1 clip, yep just 1 clip and add the special promo code fivehun and iwantclips will add 500% to your order for free FROM YOU. Buy 5 and give ME even more FREE money and get entered into the drawing.

Those that buy 5 clips and also add the fivehun Promo code correctly, pick out 5 more videos that you would like and I will email them to you FOR FREE. (just send me your order number for me to verify)

xoxo

Mandy

iwantclips.jpg