• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
I would post stuff on here, but I know I would mess it up, so it's best that I leave it to the experts. :D

Pretty much the worst that could happen is that the pic doesn't show up :brick:

Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
Well if there are any pics that I would like to post then maybe I will give it a go, I might surprise myself and it will work for once. :D

Just make sure that if you're using a pic on the internet, that you first right-click on it and select "view image" to get the actual picture's url. That's what seems to trip up most people.

Coa1SvEVUAEUku1.jpg

• Love
Thanks! I will have to look that one up, guess my folder with your pics becomes too big lol, could not find it that easy.
But I looooove your peeing shoots, very sexy dear Mandy VERY sexy! So also two birds with one stone in this case......

I do actually have a shoot done all in shades, it is with the red Camaro and I pee at the end of the shoot.... pretty hot one I think :)

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Just a few of my favorites of Mandy, a few of MANY.....just purely out of adoration really, hope that is okay......

Daaamn.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

:heart::heart:
Blonde_20160510034655_photo_l8.jpg

It's Mandy's thread, what could be more okay than posting pics of her? And those are some nice choices :yesyes: I particularly like the look she's giving in the mirror of the last one

ban-one

Works for panties
Here is a pic of Beautiful & Sexy Mandy that I found and hope this works and nothing goes wrong with it. :D

13.jpg

That works, good job :thumbsup:

• Love
Dude so sexy, I am an asslover too and Mandy's, one of the sexiest asses I've ever seen!!!!! No kidding, a fabulous ass it is!!!!!!

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties

Seeing as the earlier post seems to have worked here are few more sexy pics of Mandy that I've found which I like. :D

7.jpg

mymandygirlfull10.jpg

1.mp4_snapshot_05.36__2016.02.21_22.08.18_.jpg

You're welcome, those are excellent choices too :)

And for my contribution of new Mandy stuff for the day:
Col5SteXYAESSa_.jpg

^ I cant keep repping you, too bad XD! God, just look at her.... great pic man, again. Mandy :bowdown:

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
^ I cant keep repping you, too bad XD! God, just look at her.... great pic man, again. Mandy :bowdown:

Don't worry about it, you'll be able to again eventually. And the important thing is that you like it :)

• Love
You're welcome, those are excellent choices too :)

And for my contribution of new Mandy stuff for the day:
Col5SteXYAESSa_.jpg

That's a really beautiful pic of Mandy, she has such a lovely smile. :)

I thought instead of adding a pic I would go with a Gif which is from a clip called 'Virtual Footjob POV' :drool2:

virtual%20foot%20job%20p-new.gif

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
That's a really beautiful pic of Mandy, she has such a lovely smile. :)

I thought instead of adding a pic I would go with a Gif which is from a clip called 'Virtual Footjob POV' :drool2:

virtual%20foot%20job%20p-new.gif

GIFs are good too :yesyes: Just keep in mind that if we get more than 5 GIFs on a page, it takes forever to load for those of us with slower internet connections :crash:

Double-dose of new Mandy pics today:
CodGxXwUAAAox69.jpg

CodG0IdVUAI9uyi.jpg

• Love
GIFs are good too :yesyes: Just keep in mind that if we get more than 5 GIFs on a page, it takes forever to load for those of us with slower internet connections :crash:

Thanks for letting me know, I will make sure to remember that. :)

Here are another couple of great pics of Mandy :D

mandy-flores-1082717.jpg

401.jpg

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks! I will have to look that one up, guess my folder with your pics becomes too big lol, could not find it that easy.
But I looooove your peeing shoots, very sexy dear Mandy VERY sexy! So also two birds with one stone in this case......

Here's one of them from that set, I guess I just didn't post many of those pics, just thought I did ... the rest are on the website :) I did make a peeing compilation video that is on xvideos I think?? Called it peeing all over the place :)
435.jpg

Seeing as the earlier post seems to have worked here are few more sexy pics of Mandy that I've found which I like. :D

1.mp4_snapshot_05.36__2016.02.21_22.08.18_.jpg
Cool yea! Those are some nice shots you put on there..... I'm curious though, where did you find this one? It's not one I posted anywhere.

Also, if you REALLY wanna be a help, one of the things I spend my time doing is finding a way to get my pretty lil' face in front of people who haven't heard of me, so I will sometimes look for threads that are asking for certain things, like "upskirt no panties" or "Blue toenail polish" and then I will post a pic of me with some kind of link to my website or clip store :) The cool thing is those posts never go away and it doesn't matter if it is here at Freeones threads or any site. So, if you start to get brave about it go ahead and post away, just not videos... gifs and pics only :)

Double-dose of new Mandy pics today:
CodGxXwUAAAox69.jpg

CodG0IdVUAI9uyi.jpg

Good times :) Not liking the lighting on the bed shot, but whatever, I can't look perfect in EVERY pic! :)
and glad to see you on twitter!! How come all you guys are n't on there following me? lol

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9540325, member: 550820"]Here's one of them from that set, I guess I just didn't post many of those pics, just thought I did ... the rest are on the website :) I did make a peeing compilation video that is on xvideos I think?? Called it peeing all over the place :)
435.jpg

Is that any relation to the "Mandy Flores Public Outdoor Pee Compilation" vid for sale at finer clip-sale stores everywhere?
PeeGif.gif

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9540325, member: 550820"]Good times :) Not liking the lighting on the bed shot, but whatever, I can't look perfect in EVERY pic! :)
and glad to see you on twitter!! How come all you guys are n't on there following me? lol

I think the lighting is okay there, it comes across more like a pic taken in real life than some perfectly lit and staged shoot.

I'm glad you're so glad I'm there, Mandy :) I've only been on twitter 3 days, and I've already put it to good use and found out I have the keys to the Mandy signal. (Note to self, don't abuse the power)

Thanks for letting me know, I will make sure to remember that. :)

Here are another couple of great pics of Mandy :D

mandy-flores-1082717.jpg

401.jpg

Those are really good pics of her :yesyes:

• Love

Cool yea! Those are some nice shots you put on there..... I'm curious though, where did you find this one? It's not one I posted anywhere.

Also, if you REALLY wanna be a help, one of the things I spend my time doing is finding a way to get my pretty lil' face in front of people who haven't heard of me, so I will sometimes look for threads that are asking for certain things, like "upskirt no panties" or "Blue toenail polish" and then I will post a pic of me with some kind of link to my website or clip store :) The cool thing is those posts never go away and it doesn't matter if it is here at Freeones threads or any site. So, if you start to get brave about it go ahead and post away, just not videos... gifs and pics only :)

How come all you guys are n't on there following me? lol

I'm glad you approve of my choices Mandy, I found that picture by just doing a Bing/Google search to see what pics I could find, I'm not sure what website it was from, but when I clicked to view the image the address it had it from was http://picstate.com/files/1565130_ajhgr/1.mp4_snapshot, it looks like it's a snapshot from one of your video's.

If it means getting your pretty face noticed by more people then I would be glad to help :), I will keep an eye out for any threads on here that I think would be suitable for your sexy pics, but I'm not promising how well I will do as I'm still a novice with posting pictures. :D

I would gladly follow you anywhere Mandy, but I don't do Twitter, I have enough trouble keeping up with what's going on here. :1orglaugh

• Love