• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Coiyg2PUAAAx3AW.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sj1
You're welcome, those are excellent choices too :)

And for my contribution of new Mandy stuff for the day:
Col5SteXYAESSa_.jpg

I really like this pic, a lot. I like the nice smile and fresh face look. I like the sunny disposition she has. I would love for Mandy to show up on our date wearing this. Said it before - will say again: Mandy is a true Chameleon

• Love
Aah that must be it......I did find about two or three pics of that set, after a long extensive search....took me so long because uh, well nevermind :p. Anyway this was one of the pics. This must be great set. I love peeing shot and those shades, I love how they lok on sexy women.....even adds to the sexiness most of times I feel (strong attitude hmmmmmmm, so sexy).

Yeah kinda off in that other pic the light, takes nothing away from your beauty though, not at all..no way ....but it is off somewhat. Still glad you posted it though, the Blonde hair and your smile in that pic.......oh my god......

Here's one of them from that set, I guess I just didn't post many of those pics, just thought I did ... the rest are on the website :) I did make a peeing compilation video that is on xvideos I think?? Called it peeing all over the place :)
435.jpg

• Love

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Ok so, as much as Ban One's Roku picture is a rarity ahem, I have somewhat of a world wide exclusive on these here. Though I have done plenty of hardcore on video I have VERY little in HQ pics or pro pics. Especially anal :)
So, for your stroking pleasure, I give to you a couple pics even my website members don't have yet.... not sure why I've done that but they will get the full set when it's ready :)
18.jpg

19.jpg

And YES, I did stuff him back in my ass after he came :)

Last edited:

ban-one

Works for panties
Ok so, as much as Ban One's Roku picture is a rarity ahem, I have somewhat of a world wide exclusive on these here. Though I have done plenty of hardcore on video I have VERY little in HQ pics or pro pics. Especially anal :)
So, for your stroking pleasure, I give to you a couple pics even my website members don't have yet.... not sure why I've done that but they will get the full set when it's ready :)
18.jpg

19.jpg

And YES, I did stuff him back in my ass after he came :)

I only meant it was odd in that it's focus was on the boxes and all we get of you is a foot and hand down in the corner. But if you like bare feet and ladies giving you the finger, I'm sure you came all over the place.

I know you probably did that more for our visual gratification, but if I was in his position, I'd so rather unload inside you :yesyes:

And someone's a very popular girl, and has a full PM box, so I'll DM it to you on Twitter instead.

Another great pic of Mandy :)

mandy-flores-1410196.jpg

I love her cleavage :boobsqueez: And I love her smile :) My eyes keep darting up and down because I miss seeing what I'm not looking at.

• Love
You always deliver the very best erotica Mandy
My gratitude to you always goddess - affectionate winks to followup

The backup information while editing the message hhhhhhhmmmmm Mandy , kiiinnnkkkkkyyyyy hhhhaa bravo babe

• Love

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Fffffff FUCK! Dayyy-Um! Those Anal Masterpieces and this Pic ---

1.mp4_snapshot_05.36__2016.02.21_22.08.18_.jpg

... are Pure Gold! No ... make that Pure Platinum and Diamonds! :drool2: :drool1: :bowdown: :catpopcorn:
Such quintessence of Gorgeousness doing Anal and all that other awesomely scorching stuff in the rest of the content here right now ---
:rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:

I'm normally definitely not a Foot Guy, but WOW! That Foot Job on that dildo ... Ssssssizzlin'! Makes me fantasize. :D You have some unbelievable dexterity in your feet, Mandy. :yesyes: It wouldn't surprise me if you can write, type and / or play the piano with your feet. :D
What with the GIFs and other fucking HOT pics, it is currently just a giant Fapapalooza FEST!

Hopefully you're not leaving the biz after you know what ... after this weekend.

• Love

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Fffffff FUCK! Dayyy-Um! Those Anal Masterpieces and this Pic ---

1.mp4_snapshot_05.36__2016.02.21_22.08.18_.jpg

... are Pure Gold! No ... make that Pure Platinum and Diamonds! :drool2: :drool1: :bowdown: :catpopcorn:
Such quintessence of Gorgeousness doing Anal and all that other awesomely scorching stuff in the rest of the content here right now ---
:rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:

I'm normally definitely not a Foot Guy, but WOW! That Foot Job on that dildo ... Ssssssizzlin'! Makes me fantasize. :D You have some unbelievable dexterity in your feet, Mandy. :yesyes: It wouldn't surprise me if you can write, type and / or play the piano with your feet. :D
What with the GIFs and other fucking HOT pics, it is currently just a giant Fapapalooza FEST!

Hopefully you're not leaving the biz after you know what ... after this weekend.
Oh God I gotta be honest.... I HATE that pic! My mouth looks like a bunny rabbit, my face looks funny all focused on something and poor lighting, and my pussy.... wWTF?! I know I just came really hard but it looks so.... I can't even say for sure. LOL
Anyway, glad you loved the anal pics, I thought they were super hot! The footjob gif.... I have a lot of foot fans out there! No, I can't do any of those things with my feet, but I can make a cock cum!
Fap on my friends!

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Oh God I gotta be honest.... I HATE that pic! My mouth looks like a bunny rabbit, my face looks funny all focused on something and poor lighting, and my pussy.... wWTF?! I know I just came really hard but it looks so.... I can't even say for sure. LOL
Anyway, glad you loved the anal pics, I thought they were super hot! The footjob gif.... I have a lot of foot fans out there! No, I can't do any of those things with my feet, but I can make a cock cum!
Fap on my friends!

The problem is that was a screen shot from a video, and that was probably in the middle of some normal thing you were doing that if seen in motion would look fine. But when you get the freeze frame is where you realize we make all kinds of funny faces as we talk and transition from one expression to another.

Now let's see if we can help with the fapping:
Anal Engagement
ANAL%20ENGAGEMENT%20GIF-new%20-%20Copy.gif

• Love

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Well, Mandy, you can feel free to recreate that pose in another pic that will meet your approval. :yesyes: :D

And ban-one ... big thanks for that Anal Engagement GIF. :coolthumb:
Ohhhhh YES! It SHOULD most definitely help with the fapping. :yesyes: :rubbel:
DAMN, she's Good, Gorgeous, Sexy, Hot AND Dirrrrtay! :drool2: Love It! :drool1: :bowdown:

• Love
Mandy, this pic makes me so hard I can't stand it(if it were Redskins I would have cum by now).
BZvxpJ8CEAAt6w-.jpg

• Love