• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
[size=+2]Happy Valentine's Day Mandy[/size] :heart:

Never Love Again Music Video

Valentines%20day%20gif.gif

http://www.mymandygirlgalleries.net/Vvday/VDayDancept2.mp4

:drool2: :rubbel:

cool :rubbel:

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
As always Ban thank you for keeping it lively in here! I have been a good girl with the OCSM of the week thread and I appreciate those of you who came over and supported me there. I'm in the process of loading some new free videos here this week and getting some new galleries up as well. Weird I have a footjob video that has outsold even the Zombie video this last couple weeks.... just never know what guys are gonna go after. Nice to see my ranking back under 700 again! Yea!
Hope you all had a sweet Valentines Day, ,mine was spent editing and then shopping! How perfect is that! Alright, there will be more pics and stuff this week :)

• Love
Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
As always Ban thank you for keeping it lively in here! I have been a good girl with the OCSM of the week thread and I appreciate those of you who came over and supported me there. I'm in the process of loading some new free videos here this week and getting some new galleries up as well. Weird I have a footjob video that has outsold even the Zombie video this last couple weeks.... just never know what guys are gonna go after. Nice to see my ranking back under 700 again! Yea!
Hope you all had a sweet Valentines Day, ,mine was spent editing and then shopping! How perfect is that! Alright, there will be more pics and stuff this week :)

You're welcome, Mandy :) And I didn't just have a sweet Valentines Day, but the whole weekend :yesyes:

• Love
Actually, I never used a plug before. How is that sensation Mandy.....do you walk around with it secretely, or what is your thrill using it?...if you use it in personal life ofcours.......

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
You mean like butt plug? I only use those for videos, nothing much to that.. For a guy when he is having sex it intensifies the orgasm that you have though.

I thought it worked for you gals, too. Or have I been lied to :suspicious:

• Love

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
I thought it worked for you gals, too. Or have I been lied to :suspicious:

I guess it kinda does, but only if it is a certain size I guess. ...

Ok well if you haven't heard there is a contest going on with Freeones to win My panties! So I decided to spam my own contest with my forever changing and yet always improving beauty! LOL
Here is a recap of my post there...Contest Announcement

*****Thread Hijack alert!!!****Sweet! I think i can answer all of these questions and I would love to win my panties! LOL Be sure to drop in my thread and say hi, leave a comment or just get off and head for the door like most girls first boyfriends! :) Here are some lovely samples of Mandy Panty goodness.....
22.jpg

48.jpg

54.jpg

67.jpg

150.jpg

168.jpg

165.jpg

• Love
Yes I did, a buttplug. Thanks for answering :)! I guess it does, like I wrote earlier, I used dildos in the past (and other things that were in reach), I loved how it used to make me feel when orgasming. I might give the plug a a change one of these days :)!

Oooooh nice pics again, ofcours I know most of them, but it is always good to look at Mandy's sweetness :D...............

You mean like butt plug? I only use those for videos, nothing much to that.. For a guy when he is having sex it intensifies the orgasm that you have though.

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties

Yeah, I know too small won't really do much of anything, and too large is, well, a pain in the butt.

Ok well if you haven't heard there is a contest going on with Freeones to win My panties! So I decided to spam my own contest with my forever changing and yet always improving beauty! LOL

*****Thread Hijack alert!!!****Sweet! I think i can answer all of these questions and I would love to win my panties! LOL Be sure to drop in my thread and say hi, leave a comment or just get off and head for the door like most girls first boyfriends! :) Here are some lovely samples of Mandy Panty goodness.....

I saw the headline in the news section on the Freeones' homepage and it's the top news story on the MyFreeones' page too, and I have already tried to help the cause with my own pair of Mandy panties and signed pic. Thank you again for them, btw, and they still smell like you too :)

• Love

22.jpg

48.jpg

54.jpg

67.jpg

150.jpg

168.jpg

165.jpg

I entered the contest, hopefully I win a pair of your panties(especially hearing from Ban about his pair he bought) of course if I don't I will buy some, haven't had much luck in the contests though

ban-one

Works for panties
Good luck, Andrew, and CAW, if you enter :thumbsup: I think you 2 are probably more deserving of winning than anyone else, since you're both in here so often :yesyes:

• Love

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Let's see who wins a pair of those panties. Seriously, that an AWESOME prize!

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties