• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Awesome! I thought that one would be easier for the ones who are always here supporting me, and give them an advantage! LOL But good that you found it. I haven't heard who has won yet, in fact i just now saw that it was over. I think Adam does a random drawing with those who got everything right .... I'll know soon

Yup, anyone who got the answers correct goes into a drawing. We 100% randomly pick winners. Winner thread will be up as soon as we go through all the entries so stay tuned!

Also, those sets with Ellie Idol, Mandy. WTF! Super hot :drool2:

• Love
Reactions: sj1

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Yup, anyone who got the answers correct goes into a drawing. We 100% randomly pick winners. Winner thread will be up as soon as we go through all the entries so stay tuned!

Also, those sets with Ellie Idol, Mandy. WTF! Super hot :drool2:

I'm excited to see who got the main prize! :bounce:
Those were some awesome sets, we should have gotten more of those! A couple of the videos were off the charts hot, like "cheering up Ellie"... that was fun fun fun! :)

20150619173219_photo_l.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love

ban-one

Works for panties
took time to browse the photosets marking 'free'
and similar looking for ellie idol.
no complaints, those are some AMAZING photo sets.

the hardest to find was one i should have known, having been aboard the board so to speak when you told us what part of a man you like...
wading back through the pages to find that took the longest.

and while hard was in play, that was more the result of doing the work. best homework i've ever had, most likely.

And congrats on OCSM of the week!

RA

Awesome! I thought that one would be easier for the ones who are always here supporting me, and give them an advantage! LOL But good that you found it. I haven't heard who has won yet, in fact i just now saw that it was over. I think Adam does a random drawing with those who got everything right .... I'll know soon

Well, now that the contest is over, I'll say that the answer to the question about what part of a guy Mandy likes is very easily found in the "about me" page of her site, and I don't know why people were told to hunt it down in the 246 pages and 6100+ posts of this thread, other than to drive traffic here.

But I remembered what you had said (& probably from also reading it on your site too when I discovered you), and I think it stuck more because I think it's kind of an odd body part to like most.

--------

And as I scrolled down the page, every time I see that teasing shot of your ass:

20140721092645_photo_l8.jpg

I'm having to stop a moment to stare :drool2:

Last edited:
  • Love
Ban, I hope it didn't sound like I was complaining... Was kind of fun seeing from where Ms. Mandy has brought us!

Any thread with photos like this is worth perusing whenever possible!

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Ban, I hope it didn't sound like I was complaining... Was kind of fun seeing from where Ms. Mandy has brought us!

Any thread with photos like this is worth perusing whenever possible!

My comments weren't aimed at you, they were aimed at the "hint" provided as part of the contest, as it probably discouraged a lot a people to have to look through so much for a random remark by Mandy, when the answer could be found very quickly and easily on her site along with other answers. I just didn't wanna say anything while the contest was going, and your bringing it up gave me occasion to comment on it.

And congrats on the second place prize :thumbsup:

• Love
Since Jitna had other obligations from the OCSM of the Week thread, I'll be happy to step up to the plate for you Mandy. Here is my morning tent.
FullSizeRender.jpg

Good times Scoot! Naw I thought it could be a fun little tradition but he had to go and fuck that up for me. :(
Whatever, us girls give and give and ask very little I think.... :dunno:

Well maybe we can make it that the nominator has to "post the tent" on the winners thread?

Good times Scoot! Naw I thought it could be a fun little tradition but he had to go and fuck that up for me. :(
Whatever, us girls give and give and ask very little I think.... :dunno:

I'm certainly game to spice things up, as a regular, for you ladies. 😘

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9351710, member: 550820"]
453.jpg

God, I love your eyes in that pic :yesyes:

• Love
My comments weren't aimed at you, they were aimed at the "hint" provided as part of the contest, as it probably discouraged a lot a people to have to look through so much for a random remark by Mandy, when the answer could be found very quickly and easily on her site along with other answers. I just didn't wanna say anything while the contest was going, and your bringing it up gave me occasion to comment on it.

And congrats on the second place prize :thumbsup:

Congrats Rogue, have yet to win a contest yet sigh

ban-one

Works for panties
It was pretty interesting, and I certainly learned some new things about you, Mandy. And I'm still chewing over that surprising sex act.

However, the camera work was distracting. Too much in and out and off-center.

• Love