• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties

ban-one

Works for panties

HOT Shoes!
I want to cum on them. Would that be a Shoecial? πŸ€” You know ... like a Facial, but for Shoes? 😁

But since a facial is a play on the cosmetic act, and pearl necklace is a play on the jewelry, wouldn't it be something like "shoe shine" / "shine her shoes"?

• Love
Reactions: sj1

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
But since a facial is a play on the cosmetic act, and pearl necklace is a play on the jewelry, wouldn't it be something like "shoe shine" / "shine her shoes"?
Nnnnggg, πŸ€” actually a shoe shine would probably fit more the physical act of rubbing Mandy's HOT shoe (With her foot in it of course) feverishly like rubbing Aladdin's Lamp :ROFLMAO: to try and get off. THEN the Shoecial would ensue, being categorized as a Shoegasm. πŸ˜„ Sort of like a handjob, but for the shoe. Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first practice to simply name cumming on Mandy's HOT shoes.

Whatever the case may be, very sexy shoes!

Last edited:

ban-one

Works for panties
Last edited:
  • Love

ban-one

Works for panties
πŸŽƒ Mandy's Dungeon of Horror III πŸŽƒ

Spider Web Gates of Hell
GatesOfHellGif-new.gif

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/3...b-gates-of-hell-feat-mandy-flores-slave-x-cbt

Mandy looks beautiful but no thank you for that. I pass. 🀨😬😳 Just saying personally not for me. ;)
Me neither. Mandy has the look though. πŸ”₯

That was sort of the point, seeing as how we're approaching Halloween πŸŽƒ And now that I've had the idea on how to set it up, I've gone back and edited the first. Note that the roman numeral corresponds to the vid's place in the 8-part Slave-X series

Last edited:
  • Love

sj1

Love & Basketball
Kind of a waste to see Mandy or other dominatrix talents go to waste so to speak. Maybe they could get a fee for using their special talents for punishing prisoners or people who committed certain crimes. ;)πŸ€«πŸ˜‚

ban-one

Works for panties
  • Love

sj1

Love & Basketball
Halloween eve, it is cold, rainy and foggy out. You hear screams and a woman's evil laughter coming from Mandy's Dungeon residence. πŸ˜‚ I sure am not going to check it out or the other old house with screams and a chainsaw running sound coming from it. And so on. ;)

ban-one

Works for panties