• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Home Wrecker Slut
homewrecker%20slut%20p-new.gif

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33729/5822955/home-wrecker-slut-with-mandy-flores

ban-one

Works for panties

Mandy is a beautiful & sexy model. 🤤 I could see her as a top model in fashion, swimsuit, lingerie, nude, or many other types. ;)

Oh yeah, and the best part about Mandy is we get it all

sj1

Love & Basketball
Yes so true Ban as Mandy as thousands of incredible photos & videos. Plus you can order your very own custom video of Mandy, or maybe you may want a pair of Mandy's panties, or maybe a signed photo, just to name some of the things. Just click on her above banner and check out her amazing website.

I did not know that Mandy, even though I am sure it was mentioned and I forgot. :facepalm: Hope her video is doing well and that is good to see that you are in a couple scenes of her movie. Also I want to apologize Mandy as I did not like my post above how I wrote about Ceara by giving her labels. At least to me personally I did not like the stereotype wording and labeling I said. I like solo videos of women so I had seen Ceara, know she has a lot of content and is popular. Also I always thought she was pretty and again just me personally I am not into some of her content but I would not knock it. I wanted to say I was sorry cause I know she is a friend of yours and also I did not want my post to sound like I know Ceara cause I do not. So I also apologize to Ceara. :facepalm: :(😞😬 I am disappointed & mad at myself. I edited my above post just iding her name in response to gmase's post.

It was good to see you stop by. :)Also I hope you and your family are staying safe as well as doing good. Just in case you do not make it back in soon I want to wish you & your family a Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Last edited:

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Yes so true Ban as Mandy as thousands of incredible photos & videos. Plus you can order your very own custom video of Mandy, or maybe you may want a pair of Mandy's panties, or maybe a signed photo, just to name some of the things. Just click on her above banner and check out her amazing website.

I did not know that Mandy, even though I am sure it was mentioned and I forgot. :facepalm: Hope her video is doing well and that is good to see that you are in a couple scenes of her movie. Also I want to apologize Mandy as I did not like my post above how I wrote about Ceara by giving her labels. At least to me personally I did not like the stereotype wording and labeling I said. I like solo videos of women so I had seen Ceara, know she has a lot of content and is popular. Also I always thought she was pretty and again just me personally I am not into some of her content but I would not knock it. I wanted to say I was sorry cause I know she is a friend of yours and also I did not want my post to sound like I know Ceara cause I do not. So I also apologize to Ceara. :facepalm: :(😞😬 I am disappointed & mad at myself. I edited my above post just iding her name in response to gmase's post.

It was good to see you stop by. :)Also I hope you and your family are staying safe as well as doing good. Just in case you do not make it back in soon I want to wish you & your family a Happy Thanksgiving. :)
Don't be too hard on yourself! That's one of things about doing what she does, and what I do, people have a lot of opinions and for the most part they are beautifully supportive and flattering, but every girl isn't for every guy, and everyone has different tastes. I know I certainly have opinions like that too, and of course they aren't about them personally, just about what they promote, maybe I'm just not into it, that's pretty normal :) I will tell you this, she is an amazingly well read, intelligent, thoughtful, and articulate person. She doesn't go with the status quo and takes the time to see the other side when in a discussion about things. One of the funniest stories I can tell you is about the 'concern' expressed by some of our industry friends about her listening to Jordan Peterson. As you can imagine these strong and driven women do not take kindly to his message of male empowerment and anti-forced-political correctness, but to Ceara's credit she was able to discern between what is anti woman and what is just common sense and reality. Well the "concern" seemed to morph in to a little bit of, maybe anger(??), not sure how to put it, but conversations seemed to get heated from the concerned party :) Anyway months later Ceara has a party for her friends at Thanksgiving and invites them from all over... East coast, Vancouver BC, California, Florida, France, Australia... all over. As we only live a few hours from her we were one of the first to arrive, and as I walked through the kitchen into the dining room there was a beautiful table with place settings for all of us and....... A life sized cutout of Jordan Peterson at the end of the table!! I almost peed my pants right there! Love that Ceara! Absolutely priceless :)

On a side note she takes college courses on Psychology and other assorted things just for the fuck of it, never judge a book by it;s cover right?

sj1

Love & Basketball
Thank you I appreciate you taking time out for the kind words. Your kindness and caring is another addition to your great character as well as being such a great person. I know it was really not that big but still to me just did not sit well. Yes absolutely I have always felt that there is no limit to what a person can do given the chance. I feel like every person has the ability to be whatever they want. I certainly believe 100% in do not judge a book by it's cover as you never under estimate one's ability mentally or physically. I am not at all surprised that Ceara has many great attributes or abilities. Well I wish her nothing but the best. I do not want to write a lot & want to thank again for your time as it means a lot to me as well as to your wonderful qualities. Take care & have a great weekend Mandy. :)