• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Wow these last couple days have been a serious Mandy heat wave. No complaints though. πŸ₯΅πŸ˜ŠπŸ€€;)
So are Mandy's GIFs contributing to global warming / climate change and forest fires? :unsure: :eek: --- 😁

Are the rumors that in the next installment of The F a n t a s t i c Four Mandy is going to replace The Human Torch with the new character The Babe Torch true? πŸ€” Or it might have been The Hot BOD Torch ... The Mistress Torch ... or The Gorgeous Torch? I can't remember what the rumor said. ;)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Sexy Lady Blowjob POV, or
Blowjob POV with Sexy Lady Mandy Flores

"Longest blowjob EVER, I had a lot of fun, I LOVE sucking sock and swallowing cum"
Ohhh my goodness! Those glassess! Those earrings! That Executive Suit! Those sexy lips! That dick-caressing finger!

My fantasy this time was that Mandy is my boss. And just like Lumbergh tells Peter in the movie Office Space, "Peter ... I'm gonna need you to come in Saturday, Mmm K?" ... Mandy is convincing me that I need to come in Saturday. And she doesn't want to hear any BS excuses. So, she's made me an offer I can't refuse. πŸ˜› Yes, ma'am. Yes, Boss Mandy, your Hotness. I'll be in Saturday at 6:00AM. Your wish is my command.

ban-one

Works for panties
You mean something like this:

Fucking the Boss
fucking the boss gif.gif

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33729/15517198/

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Yep, pretty much something like that, ban. :p :love:
Looks like she's now convinced me to come in every Saturday for a month. :ROFLMAO:

I believe I've only had a female supervisor once and that was very briefly. No sooner had I been informed that she was my new supervisor when poof! She was no longer my supervisor. The only thing I remember about her short stint as my supervisor is that one time when we were walking down a corridor and she was talking to me ... she just up and nonchalantly put her arm around my shoulder.:eek: I remember thinking, "Uh, excuse me. What are you doing? If the tables were turned, I'd probably be fired for sexual harassment."

Unfortunately, that female supervisor did NOT remotely have looks in the category of Mandy. As I recall, she looked a little bit like :suspicious: Linda Tripp. :eek: :oops: o_O 😬 So I don't know that I'd have wanted her trying to convince me to come in Saturday a la Mandy style. 🀭

ban-one

Works for panties
However, little did you realize she wasn't asking you to "come into the office on Saturday," but that she "needs you cummin' Saturday" at her house.*:

jackoff.gif
jackoff.gif
jackoff.gif
jackoff.gif
jackoff.gif

"Oh, oh, and I almost forgot... Um..., I'm also gonna need you cummin' on Sunday, too. Mmm, 'kay? Thanks."

*For RP purposes only, as per the actual vid, that's supposed to be an office sales meeting, and well, clearly we're buying what she's selling 🀀

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I believe I've only had a female supervisor once and that was very briefly. No sooner had I been informed that she was my new supervisor when poof! She was no longer my supervisor. The only thing I remember about her short stint as my supervisor is that one time when we were walking down a corridor and she was talking to me ... she just up and nonchalantly put her arm around my shoulder.:eek: I remember thinking, "Uh, excuse me. What are you doing? If the tables were turned, I'd probably be fired for sexual harassment."
About 30 years ago I worked for a female manager (I was 25 or so and she was probably in her 40s). Our employer was busing all of the branches to a central location for a rally. [It was the 80's, they served sandwiches and beer on the bus so it was (y)] They also gave us t-shirts for rally.

My manager usually wore loose blouses which hid her assets. As I was walking into her office she was pulling the tee over her business attire. It clung to a unknown pair of C-cups quite nicely. I go "Wow!". Fortunately, she laughed and said she should slap me.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
My manager usually wore loose blouses which hid her assets. As I was walking into her office she was pulling the tee over her business attire. It clung to a unknown pair of C-cups quite nicely. I go "Wow!". Fortunately, she laughed and said she should slap me.
Now in hindsight, when she said she should slap you, you probably wish you had replied, "Would you, please?" Or "Ooooo! Foreplay!" :ROFLMAO:

A 25-year old having given her that sort of attention no doubt made her day. Gave her a feeling of, "I STILL got it!"
It being the 80s no doubt also factored in. Nowadays, wooooooo! Might have had different results.

Whatever you do, just DON'T run for office. That incident WILL come back to haunt you. 😁

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
However, little did you realize she wasn't asking you to "come into the office on Saturday," but that she "needs you cummin' Saturday" at her house.*:

"Oh, oh, and I almost forgot... Um..., I'm also gonna need you cummin' on Sunday, too. Mmm, 'kay? Thanks."
πŸ˜„ Ahhhhh! Why of COURSE! She doesn't actually have any interest in the TPS Reports.
She's really interested in my chiseled physique. 😁

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Now in hindsight, when she said she should slap you, you probably wish you had replied, "Would you, please?" Or "Ooooo! Foreplay!" :ROFLMAO:

A 25-year old having given her that sort of attention no doubt made her day. Gave her a feeling of, "I STILL got it!"
It being the 80s no doubt also factored in. Nowadays, wooooooo! Might have had different results.

Whatever you do, just DON'T run for office. That incident WILL come back to haunt you. 😁
That's probably the least of my worries should I run. :)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Yeah, I guess it WOULD take quite some creativity to explain away the enjoyment of Slutty Sister, Slutty Mom, Slutty Boss Lady Mandy videos ... high standards-setting Mandy BJs, etc.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I have a soft spot in my heart ............ :suspicious: and a hard part elsewhere for that 2nd pic.

You know --- that pic should be in a Time Capsule so that people 50 years from now can be green with envy at what we had the luck, pleasure, honor, privilege to have enjoyed in our time.

ban-one

Works for panties
"Where can you find the coolest deck of Mandy Flores Poker Cards ever?? EBAY! http://*******/8wezsz Impress your friends, surprise the guys at the next Poker night! I hand picked all of 54 of these pics and the box cover design."

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
"Where can you find the coolest deck of Mandy Flores Poker Cards ever?? EBAY! http://*******/8wezsz Impress your friends, surprise the guys at the next Poker night! I hand picked all of 54 of these pics and the box cover design."
You got to know when to hold'em.
Know when to fold'em.
Know when to walk away.
Know when to fap.

Cool song --- The Fapper 🀠

ebay? So it still exists? Now where / how did I get the idea that Rakuten was the new name for ebay? πŸ€”

• Love
Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
"You want FREE videos and pics of me? Click here: http://mandyflores.com/vod and just register with your email then search 'Free' in the search box and enjoy! If you like that go to http://Mandyflores.com, join for a month & see THOUSANDS of my personal Pics and Videos!"