• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
As someone who has dealt with nursing homes and extended care facilities in the past, I'll give you this advice.

The greater your presence, and attention, the better the care your loved one receives. Even at the best places, it matters.

Thanks.

Until the lock down, I visited him about every 4-5 days. I know that's unsustainable, it'd need to back off to once a week on the weekend or special occasions, plus any accompaniments to appointments. But I also had to go there to deal with business and deliver things to him anyway, and stayed for a visit.

Right now, all I can do is video chat with him, by appointment through the nursing home's emergency line. (There's no landline in the rooms, so I have to supply him with a cell phone, and was unable to do so before the lock down)

And the nursing home is staying in good contact with me, relating to a pre-existing medical issue. And their continued testing efforts for potential coronavirus spread.

All the best Ban, and sending you strength from here, at least trying to! And anyone who needs it, we will get through this!
Looking forward to the future where we can relax and smile in a relatively carefree world (personal envirement) again.....

And yeah, still figuring out this site myself, pro's and cons

Deception Pass, WA 2016 01.jpg
Smile 01.jpg
Face 02.jpg

Smile 03.jpg

Blonde and dressed 01.jpg

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Wow, on your page.....that smile in the 3rd free pic, so beautiful! :love:

By the way, that pic shown here on the page, was that made on the same day a this bottom one?:

View attachment 763344View attachment 763345
Naw not the same day, The smiling pic was on a boat trip to Stehekin at the north west end of Lake Chelan in Washington state. The bottom pic was at an abandoned little place off of hwy 95... in fact if you have seen the pics of me next to a crashed airplane those pics were taken about an hour or so before the one in the blue dress above. That wet spot on the cement under my shoe..... is where I peed.... so if you are driving on Hwy 95 in Nevada you can stop there and take a pic of yourself in the doorway :) Here's the location on Google Earth Hwy 95 deserted site

Mandy Flores

I've missed alot in the last week or so. Including Mandy! :brick:

I'm fine, but still wrapped up in dealing with putting my dad in a nursing home. A nursing home that's since been locked down with 1 case of coronavirus. Thankfully not him. However, our little neck of the woods around Albany is the hardest hit in Georgia (per 100,000 people) with ~705 for about 250,000 people spanning 11 counties.

Hope everyone else is good too, and like Mandy said, being serious about your social distancing and being safe. Still don't really know when I may be able to get back on here like I used to could, but I know I'll have a great time looking through everything I missed 🤤
jackoff.gif

And try to figure out this new board....
I'm glad you are doing good Ban! Prayers for your Dad and of course masks!! We so far don't have many here but you konw there are way more than have been reported. Sad times. Kisses~

Yeah, I remember those peeing pics, smoking hot! Actually placed one of those pics in several threads here on the board :D, so incredibly arrousing and unbelievably sexy.
I actually meant the other pic, also in a doorway, the one you placed here just before in post 9637. You seemed to have the same earbells. Just a different outfit, and also a bit situated in a ruin-esque and dessert-like envirement.

Lol, seem the Nasa were zooming in you and your crue 😁....can't blame them.

Mandy Flores

Yeah, I remember those peeing pics, smoking hot! Actually placed one of those pics in several threads here on the board :D, so incredibly arrousing and unbelievably sexy.
I actually meant the other pic, also in a doorway, the one you placed here just before in post 9637. You seemed to have the same earbells. Just a different outfit, and also a bit situated in a ruin-esque and dessert-like envirement.

Lol, seem the Nasa were zooming in you and your crue 😁....can't blame them.
Oh yes! In fact the pee pic was about 15 minutes before the leg warmer pic :)

It is good to back here, probably won't be here weeks in a row, but for now having a week off, so I can do what I want.

I so love pic nr4 too. In opposite to most people, I loved and LOVE the selfie craze. I mean, in a way pretty girls women sharing just how beautiful they are, does make the world a bit more beautiful as well, that is how I chose (and actually believe) to look at it. I don't see anything wrong with it, I truly LOVE it!

Have a great sunday you all!!!!!!

Mandy 1.jpg

Mandy 2.jpg

V HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!
Mandy 3.JPG
Mandy 4.jpg
Mandy 5.jpg

ban-one

Works for panties
It is good to back here, probably won't be here weeks in a row, but for now having a week off, so I can do what I want.

I so love pic nr4 too. In opposite to most people, I loved and LOVE the selfie craze. I mean, in a way pretty girls women sharing just how beautiful they are, does make the world a bit more beautiful as well, that is how I chose (and actually believe) to look at it. I don't see anything wrong with it, I truly LOVE it!

Have a great sunday you all!!!!!!

View attachment 764532
View attachment 764533

V HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!
View attachment 764534View attachment 764535View attachment 764536

Damn, I need some alone time with these
jackoff.gif

Though I'd never be a slave like that, still believe he is the lucky one. He got to meet and be near her 😀 and what not. Lucky Bastard!!!!

Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
I like that I can click the "like" button more often than we used to could give rep

But gotta be careful to not get lazy and just do that, and not actually say something constructive. Like:
🤤
anipenis.gif
&
jackoff.gif

Even if I am having to raid Miss' smileys to adequately convey how I'm feeling

Though, I guess the extra effort in using hers conveys my feelings even better:D

I like that I can click the "like" button more often than we used to could give rep

But gotta be careful to not get lazy and just do that, and not actually say something constructive. Like:
🤤
anipenis.gif
&
jackoff.gif

Even if I am having to raid Miss' smileys to adequately convey how I'm feeling

Though, I guess the extra effort in using hers conveys my feelings even better:D

Absolutely, but I miss the personal touch you could give in a short message along with the rep. Sometimes it led to a personal mail and talk, actually more social that way. That I do miss.
But yeah, you can give more like now, that is a nice thing!

And how is it that you can still use the rubbel? I've tried but it ain't working! Like the worhsip smiley? I loved that one as well!

ban-one

Works for panties
Absolutely, but I miss the personal touch you could give in a short message along with the rep. Sometimes it led to a personal mail and talk, actually more social that way. That I do miss.
But yeah, you can give more like now, that is a nice thing!

And how is it that you can still use the rubbel? I've tried but it ain't working! Like the worhsip smiley? I loved that one as well!

Miss Hybrid's forum. She has her own smilies: http://misshybridforum.com/images/smilies/

Like http://misshybridforum.com/images/smilies/jackoff.gif for
jackoff.gif

And http://misshybridforum.com/images/smilies/allhail.gif for
allhail.gif

There are lots of great ones there. But you have to insert them like they're pics