• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sj1

Love & Basketball
Fan art:

Dq60eQ7WsAMk05K.jpg

https://twitter.com/maya_kartal/status/1057981438316953601

Wow, incredible artwork of Mandy Flores. Exceptional detail & incredibly looks like Mandy. I can not give enough props to this person's talent. :goodpost::thumbsup::bowdown:

sj1

Love & Basketball
Is Mandy playing some kind of strip rock climbing. ;):facepalm: She does look beautiful doing it. :drool2:

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Oh man you guys are awesome! lol
Ban and SJ1 just holding down the fort here! :) I need to get on some uploads here at the Great Freeones huh?! I get all caught up on tube sites and forget to follow through here, though it is a more difficult process for some reason, at least for me, maybe not for others, just never got the hang of it here. Anyway...How is everyone, or you two? I haven't been monitoring views to actually know how many views my thread is getting right now :)

ban-one

Works for panties
You used to have several videos on here, but they disappeared a while back. And I don't know how many people may be silently wandering through, but I do get some rep for posts in here from people who haven't said anything.

I'm doing good, but we are supposed to have some bad weather today. Lots of rain, already in a flash flood watch, winds are supposed to gust up to 60 and there's the possibility of a tornado. The good news is it's atleast supposed to be warmer than it has been. But it's still pretty chilly right now.

Reactions: sj1

sj1

Love & Basketball
Oh man you guys are awesome! lol
Ban and SJ1 just holding down the fort here! :) I need to get on some uploads here at the Great Freeones huh?! I get all caught up on tube sites and forget to follow through here, though it is a more difficult process for some reason, at least for me, maybe not for others, just never got the hang of it here. Anyway...How is everyone, or you two? I haven't been monitoring views to actually know how many views my thread is getting right now :)

You used to have several videos on here, but they disappeared a while back. And I don't know how many people may be silently wandering through, but I do get some rep for posts in here from people who haven't said anything.

I'm doing good, but we are supposed to have some bad weather today. Lots of rain, already in a flash flood watch, winds are supposed to gust up to 60 and there's the possibility of a tornado. The good news is it's atleast supposed to be warmer than it has been. But it's still pretty chilly right now.

First off I am praying & wishing for Ban as well as others to be safe. I do not know if I am but Ban does a great job with posts which helps a lot. Like I told Ban way back I try to be creative or funny in some posts so my posts are not the same, you are beautiful, sexy etc. Laughing even though I believe most of my posts end up being just that. I am doing alright thanks Mandy & hope you & your family are doing good. Thank you for the kind words , appreciate it. No problem Mandy I appreciate you taking time to stop in & say hello. Everyone take care & have a great weekend. P.S. I agree Mandy I try to rep Ban as much I can.

ban-one

Works for panties
Wow I hope it goes smoothly for you. You deserve lots of rep!! :)

Yesterday was alright, but last night was way too much thunder and severe weather or flood warnings to do more than doze off before the next thing arrived. And now they're saying it's supposed to continue through Monday :beatinghead:

I'm glad you think I deserve lots of rep, and I actually got more last night

First off I am praying & wishing for Ban as well as others to be safe. I do not know if I am but Ban does a great job with posts which helps a lot. Like I told Ban way back I try to be creative or funny in some posts so my posts are not the same, you are beautiful, sexy etc. Laughing even though I believe most of my posts end up being just that. I am doing alright thanks Mandy & hope you & your family are doing good. Thank you for the kind words , appreciate it. No problem Mandy I appreciate you taking time to stop in & say hello. Everyone take care & have a great weekend. P.S. I agree Mandy I try to rep Ban as much I can.

You do fine :)

Owning Mr Suit and Tie
owning%20mr%20suit%20and%20tie.gif

Reactions: sj1

sj1

Love & Basketball
Mandy looks so sexy & beautiful. Plus she shows poise, strength & balance in a very small area while still looking amazing. :bowdown: