• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Again been away for months, especially from this thread, the one thread that kept me a member in ths first place for years, because of the incredible Mandy.......hope you all are well, and stay safe and healthy! Hope to be more around here next year!
Have a fabulous christmas everyone, and in advange the most spectacualr and loving 2019 you can think of!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

(I got pages and pages of catching up to do........)

Hope you have a great Christmas and a great new year, and you're around more next year too :)

But take your time catching up, you don't want to wear yourself out :rubbel:

Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Gif-mas!

Santa's Naughty Helper*
santas%20naughty%20helper%20preview1-new.gif

No elves were hurt in the filming of this video*

They were all just very, very distracted :drool2: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:

Santa's Naughty Helper*
santas%20naughty%20helper%20preview1-new.gif

No elves were hurt in the filming of this video*

They were all just very, very distracted :drool2: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:

Hhhhhmmmmm Mandy ssssssssssooooooooo Hoooootttt as Santa's Little Helper ooooooooooo wwwwwoooooooofff
Raaavvvvviiiissshhing in Red and White
Superb

Aunt Mandy's Special Christmas Surprise*
aunt%20mandys%20christmas%20surprise.gif

Not trying to ruin the holiday festivities and family togetherness, but we all know that she's doing that with her hubby*

That being said, it could be the son of hubby's brother or sister (if he has one), and thus, being only related to Mandy by paper, work that way.... :hit:*

*To be fair, if Mandy was my aunt, there's no way I wouldn't anyway :drool2: :blowjob:

Veeryyy hot gif
See how Mandy knew she was been watched
Annddd teasssedddd the observer to Heaven - hhhhaaa
Exquiste Erotic Superstar to Behold at any time of year
Happy Christmas to Mandy
And Happy Christmas to all

sj1

Love & Basketball
Ho! Ho! Ho!
Merry Christmas everyone!
xmastreelights.gif

And Mandy, have

[size=+3]A
VERY
MERRY
MISTRESS
CHRISTMAS

#[/size]

very%20merry%20mistress%20christmas%20p-new.gif

santadeer.gif

Great post, like how you did the post with different colors & looking like a tree. :goodpost::thumbsup: Merry Christmas Mandy, Ban,cronus100 as well as the others who drop in this thread.

ban-one

Works for panties
DO0tT-BXkAA_Dt2.jpg

Great post, like how you did the post with different colors & looking like a tree. :goodpost::thumbsup: Merry Christmas Mandy, Ban,cronus100 as well as the others who drop in this thread.

Thanks :) This is the third year I've done it, but the fourth year I've posted that GIF for Christmas

sj1

Love & Basketball
Seems like everyone is trying to be in a photo of Mandy. ;) Mandy looks stunning on the beach. :drool2:

sj1

Love & Basketball
All the times I have walked a beach at many different times of the night, I never came close to seeing any beautiful woman taking a evening dip in the ocean. ;) That would be a dream to find Mandy like this. :drool2:

ban-one

Works for panties
I am not looking, ok I am sorry I was looking. ;):facepalm:;)

Pretty sure it's okay.

This one I'm less sure about...

DkrhVMZU0AEOxxD.jpg

But it's so very hard not to :drool2: