• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6645882, member: 550820"]
2.gif

This clip was posted on April 21st........which means as of this hour I've been watching it for 4 straight days! :eek:

At some point I'm going to need to eat, or drink, or sleep, or visit the bathroom........

......but.I.just.can't. pull.myself.away :helpme:

:D

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
This clip was posted on April 21st........which means as of this hour I've been watching it for 4 straight days! :eek:

At some point I'm going to need to eat, or drink, or sleep, or visit the bathroom........

......but.I.just.can't. pull.myself.away :helpme:

:D
That's Fuckin AWESOME!! glad to hear it :) Now stop jerkin it for a moment and vote!

Mandy Flores

OMG! :surprise: I can't believe you're here Mandy.. i'm like your biggest fan gurl!! Love your latest photos, you look glowing in every shot! :) :) Anyhow, if you don't mind I've always wanted to ask you (but never got the chance), have you ever experienced a pussy fart? And if so, do you usually find it embarrassing? It sometimes happens when an especially large dick enters the pussy during doggy, causing a BWARRRRP sound. I get that quite often! :1orglaugh Thanks for your response girl, and I hope you win Miss Freeones! xoxox

I can't believe I missed your comment!! OF COURSE I HAVE!! Noone diddles themself as much as I do and doesn't have some massive pussy farts happening on occasion! Thank you so much for the kind words about my pics....my photographer will be happy to hear it too ;) Ask me anything anytime! Do it in the treads too so it can be shared with all ! :)) Keep voting, can't believe I made it this far!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6662527, member: 550820"]That's Fuckin AWESOME!! glad to hear it :) Now stop jerkin it for a moment and vote!

LOL..You're funny,,and your pics are sexy too...You get my vote !

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
You have done some g/g stuff, is there a OCSM on here you would love to work with?

DR. B

Closed Account
Anybody else constantly jerk off to mandy as much as I do?

Mandy Flores

You have done some g/g stuff, is there a OCSM on here you would love to work with?
There are SEVERAL OCSM's I want to work with......I'm not naming any because i don't want to leave someone out!! BUT>>>>>> Any of you ladies that want to PLEASE let me know!! :) I love pussy! Oh and yes... I have shot with Ava Brynt, pictures and video, and Nikki luv<----no not the Freeones girl here....a super cute girl who decided she didn't wanna keep going that direction. I have a few pics with her in my babe section towards the bottom http://www.freeones.com/html/m_links/Mandy_Flores

Mandy Flores

Anybody else constantly jerk off to mandy as much as I do?
I have a few "admirers" who are trying for world jerk off records I think, but I doubt any of them come close to the amount of nut you've spilled in my honor! Really, how can you keep ahold of that 40lb snake you call a your cock??!! Your bicep must be HUGE!

I squirt a load to you at least a few times a week Mandy. You're fucking perfect. Could you post a bro/sis creampie video to your C4S store. I'd be the first to buy that kinky shit!