• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Mandy did an interview with an Italian Blog:
https://mandyflores.com/vod/blog/recent-interview-for-an-italian-blog.html

And since it would be nice to have some pretty pictures or something to go with, in a very loosely (or perhaps even badly) linked segue from an Italian Blog to a nearly-related Italian stereotype that just happens to use the words "God" and "Mother"....

Evil God Mother
evil%20godmother%20gif-new.gif

Reactions: sj1

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member

Steamboat Rock State Park
36731909_646278745749088_5175385181648846848_n.jpg

....Everyone books trip to Steamboat Rock State Park.... :computer:
Yes I go there as much as I can, it is only about 50 minutes to get there :)
Love my new doggy, don't tell Crystal though.

Oh fuck YES!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Mandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:chickendance: :dominatrix: :lovecoupl: coolthumb: :spin: :beer: :yesyes: :bigjump: :mail: :party: :glugglug: :hatsoff: :jump: :partysml: :iloveyou:

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!
Hee hee, nice to see you too CA :)

That was a good interview. :yesyes::thumbsup:
Thank you :)
I appreciate all of you coming in here like you do and of course voting foe me in the OCSM, I failed this week getting back in there before the end!
Ban thank you again, I hope you enjoy it still! :)

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
You're welcome, Mandy :) And I'm assuming you mean posting stuff in here, and yes, I still enjoy it :) Though, I would have enjoyed it even more had I been able to find the full and English version of the meeting between the Sheriff of Rottingham and Don Giovanni from Robin Hood: Men in Tights

37177182_250232625777512_221022581875015680_n.jpg

Oh, yeah, very much enjoying what I do :yesyes: :drool2:

sj1

Love & Basketball
You are welcome Mandy. Sadly I did not vote for you this past week. :facepalm::brick: Good to hear from you & see you are having a good time. ;) Have a great day. ;)

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
You're welcome, Mandy :) And I'm assuming you mean posting stuff in here, and yes, I still enjoy it :) Though, I would have enjoyed it even more had I been able to find the full and English version of the meeting between the Sheriff of Rottingham and Don Giovanni from Robin Hood: Men in Tights

37177182_250232625777512_221022581875015680_n.jpg

Oh, yeah, very much enjoying what I do :yesyes: :drool2:
I love that litte Hello Prince Kitty shirt, found that and Ironed on myself :)

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
A few caps from The Mandy Flores Experience:

DjTS1O2U4AAZQhh.jpg

DjTSz6kUYAAlRmU.jpg

DjTS2bnVAAA6Wkq.jpg

DjTS135UUAAG-40.jpg

You're amazing :drool2:

More caps availibe here: https://mandyflores.com/vod/scenes/The-Mandyflores-Experience_caps.html
And you can watch it, for free, here: https://mandyflores.com/vod/scenes/The-Mandyflores-Experience_vids.html

Just a little warning, the first few times you watch it, you may just sit there :drool2: at the majesty of it all, and then once you get past the awe, you have enough faculties to :rubbel: And it's like 50-min long, so pace yourself and have plenty of lube

I love that litte Hello Prince Kitty shirt, found that and Ironed on myself :)

I thought you'd bought it. It looks good, and you placed it pretty much perfectly for you :yesyes:

Getting towards the end of the month at Manyvids ... Mandy Flores is leading by a large margin in the contest. So fans continue to vote! ;)

View attachment 659147

Go Mandy Flores!! :)

Ah, heck, that slipped my mind for a little while :facepalm: Good to know she's still well in the lead

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
That's a cute little butthole....

Dude, you are (read: Mandy is) killing me..........those painted lips, those sexy SEXYYYYYYYY painted lips, that sexy tongue play.....those eyes, god Mandy is sooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!

MAC Charred Red Lipstick Domination
charred%20red%20preview-new.gif

ban-one

Works for panties
Dude, you are (read: Mandy is) killing me..........those painted lips, those sexy SEXYYYYYYYY painted lips, that sexy tongue play.....those eyes, god Mandy is sooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!

Well, I was thinking you'd probably like it....