• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Db53Nu3VMAA6m5y.jpg

Db53THAU0AECMpO.jpg

Db52_SWVAAAtvvx.jpg

Db54i6HV4AEe2ad.jpg

Reactions: sj1
Before we get to the pretty pictures, you guys know I have a direct line to Mandy, well, you all do now:

(from https://twitter.com/yourmandygirl/status/994381040759201792)
"You guys know you can come to my journal page and comment or ask questions directly to me right? Go try it out!" https://mandyflores.com/vod/blog/blog.html

And now for the pretty pictures I promised,

The Executrix: Vegas High Roller Target
The%20EX%20High%20Roller.gif

I heard from a reliable source that Ban had a direct line to Mandy. So all the material is legit.

Now about that veeryy hot gif
I goooottttttaaaa get me to Vegas -hhhaaa

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Thanks, guys :hatsoff:

Just a little warning before we get to these pics, they seem to be pics taken of the originals being displayed on on a TV or monitor, so the focus is a bit soft and is why there's a black boarder

DcS4ZOuUwAAHhBj.jpg

DcS4dBOVMAE12qh.jpg

DcS4bm6V0AA3ddG.jpg

All except this this one:

DcS4ebtUwAAdpJW.jpg

• Love

sj1

Love & Basketball
Was going to say some thing yesterday but since 2 days in a row Mandy wearing sunglasses , is she going to be in Top Gun 2 as Top Gun has been on a lot in the past week. :cool: I think she would be a great addition. Naturally both photos she looks beautiful which is another great thing as she looks amazing being casual & chillin.;)

Been going through the Mandy thread...cause I never get tired of her Awesomeness....and found one of my favorites

Damn, what a view that is!

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Was going to say some thing yesterday but since 2 days in a row Mandy wearing sunglasses , is she going to be in Top Gun 2 as Top Gun has been on a lot in the past week. :cool: I think she would be a great addition. Naturally both photos she looks beautiful which is another great thing as she looks amazing being casual & chillin.;)

As much as I might like to see Mandy on the big screen, I don't know how much we'd enjoy seeing her in the baggy flight suit with the helmet visor and mask covering her face. Might as well be anybody at that point :dunno:

Been going through the Mandy thread...cause I never get tired of her Awesomeness....and found one of my favorites

Damn, what a view that is!

It is really good :drool2: And there is a lot of good stuff in here :yesyes: