• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sj1

Love & Basketball
Congratulations Mandy on your streak of #1 selling video. Wish u continued success.;) Have a safe n great weekend.

ban-one

Works for panties
Let's see
What could Mandy and Barbie be up to then?
I was thinking maybe out running or cycling
But then I see the pic of Barbie with the red collar and now I am thinking
"Ooooo Mandy , you nauuuughhhhtyy girl" -hhhaa

Something along the line of "Mistress / Submissive Kitten" perhaps ??

For some help, the preceding Tweets described a fucking sexy party with Mandy, Barbie, Mandy's guy, and I think the guy Barbie shot with, and lots of sexy fun.

The first thought I had was that if all 4 are involved in a "sexy party," and knowing Mandy, that it was probably a swingers/wife-swapping video, where Mandy has sex with her guy playing Barbie's character's guy, since Mandy will only have sex with her hubby.

But that pic doesn't seem to come from that, so I don't know :dunno: It does however make me ask "What did Mandy do to her to make her look like that?"

• Love
Reactions: sj1
im sorry i tried but I can't what u mean ..whet preceding tweet ,,What did she ..I'm not even gonna ask ..Sorry u explain where did u get the swinger party idea from ..you say tweet but there is a post preceding ur s .why did u reply to a post that has nothing to do with a 4 some ..I'd love help u out just help me get ur drift and I can do more...u can pm me if ud like ....

ban-one

Works for panties
im sorry i tried but I can't what u mean ..whet preceding tweet ,,What did she ..I'm not even gonna ask ..Sorry u explain where did u get the swinger party idea from ..you say tweet but there is a post preceding ur s .why did u reply to a post that has nothing to do with a 4 some ..I'd love help u out just help me get ur drift and I can do more...u can pm me if ud like ....

Most of what I get of Mandy to post here comes from her Twitter account: https://twitter.com/yourmandygirl. The picture was from this tweet on Friday: https://twitter.com/yourmandygirl/status/837845506717958144

It had been preceded by this conversation, earlier the same day between Barbie and her: https://twitter.com/bakedxxxbarbie/status/837704610286481409

Just for some fun, I thought that I'd post that pic of Barbie topless if not nude with the red dog collar and ask what everyone thought they may have been doing, then come back later with more information (the preceding tweet I mentioned and linked to above), for more guesses and with my own thoughts that are also just for fun speculation, but were based on information I acquired in a different order than everyone else.

That conversation between Barbie and Mandy made me wonder why all 4 of them would be getting together, and the first thing that popped into my mind would be for a swinger / foursome video, where Mandy and her guy have sex beside Barbie and her guy. But that because Mandy will only have B/G sex with her husband (7thAvePro), if it was supposed to be a wife-swapping video, 7thAvePro would have to play Barbie's guy to then be "swapped" with Mandy to have sex with her.

Hopefully that clears everything up.

And now we move on to today's installment of The Wonderful World of Mandy:

Little Panties for Little Penis*
little%20panties%20for%20little%20penis%20gif.gif

*Nobody read too much into that, it was already scheduled for today

• Love

sj1

Love & Basketball
Really Ban, I thought they would work together on their taxes and crunch some numbers. :facepalm: All good but I got what u meant Ban. Keep up the great posts. Sorry , just felt like something funny was needed for a hot second. :rofl: :facepalm: Laughter is after all good medicine. Everyone have a safe and good weekend.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Oh Ban, nice guess but no.... 7th ave was on camera duty and had to witness the two of us girls catching a potential rapist spying in the back window at Barbie and then trying to pick the back door lock. Fortunately I saw him as I was driving up and was able to subdue him with a USB cord and an injection in his neck a la Dexter :)

When he woke he was handcuffed bent over and ankles shackled while Barbie fucked his ass with a great big black strap on and I forced another down his throat....you kno, so he could know what his victims feel like. Then Barbie decided she wanted to use his cock before I smothered him to death with my panty covered ass and pussy. What a way to go :)

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Oh Ban, nice guess but no.... 7th ave was on camera duty and had to witness the two of us girls catching a potential rapist spying in the back window at Barbie and then trying to pick the back door lock. Fortunately I saw him as I was driving up and was able to subdue him with a USB cord and an injection in his neck a la Dexter :)

When he woke he was handcuffed bent over and ankles shackled while Barbie fucked his ass with a great big black strap on and I forced another down his throat....you kno, so he could know what his victims feel like. Then Barbie decided she wanted to use his cock before I smothered him to death with my panty covered ass and pussy. What a way to go :)

You've definitely had an effect on the way I think, Mandy (the second thought that had come to my mind was that when you, 7th Ave, and another guy appear on camera together, there seems to be a high likelihood of you making the third wheel ingest your guy's cum, and that you would have made that happen for your amusement), but I'm still a ways from having guessed even close to what you did do. And you're right, that is a heck of a way to go :) Getting some of you would have been nice too, but what are you gonna do :dunno:

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
So here is the gif of one of the 6 videos Barbie and I did and if you click the link below it you get a full screen 50 second preview accompanied by Snoop Dog :)
I should warn you though, someone gets his ass introduced to a strap on...... lol
BlackWidowSistersRevengeGIF.gif

BlackWidowSistersRevengePreview.mp4

You look good, and I bet he's wishing he'd paid more attention to those warning stickers in the windows :facepalm:

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Since it's been kind of slow in here lately, and Mandy didn't exactly issue a threat of violence, I'm gonna be a bit more explicit with some inspiration from her post:

Mandy's strapped-on and ready to go to work...
20160207044143_photo_l3.jpg

20160207044143_photo_l2.jpg

On your ass, that is.

So unless you want that shoved up where the sun don't shine, and probably none-too-gently either, might be a good idea to speak up. Otherwise, you may be trying to talk with your mouth full.

Since it's been kind of slow in here lately, and Mandy didn't exactly issue a threat of violence, I'm gonna be a bit more explicit with some inspiration from her post:

Mandy's strapped-on and ready to go to work...
20160207044143_photo_l3.jpg

On your ass, that is.

So unless you want that shoved up where the sun don't shine, and probably none-too-gently either, might be a good idea to speak up. Otherwise, you may be trying to talk with your mouth full.

I better not make Mandy Angry then. :eek:

ban-one

Works for panties
I better not make Mandy angry then. :eek:

The only time I like to see Mandy angry is when she turns green and all her clothes get ripped to shreds :D

But she does look pretty good when she's happy too:
C57jUkcWUAI7TDl.jpg

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
C5dKLQlWgAAwv0A.jpg

C6Q1lBuXEAEDz8g.jpg

(Mandy with Domina Snow<- & Bratty Nikki->)

I'm pretty sure that's what I intended to do today, my desktop seems to be on the way out and so I've had to move things to a laptop we had lying around, and the more I look the more it looks like I didn't get everything....

Fun fact though, of everything I have moved, Mandy accounted for 80% of the total volume. (and no, I don't have everything of hers)