• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Well, found my new wallpaper.............

C1jsYksVEAAORHq.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
Some of Mandy at the AVN/AEE, whatever it was in Vegas over the weekend:
C2uUY3KUAAAgCtW.jpg

C2uPeYMUoAALquo.jpg

And given the weather we had over the weekend, kind of regret not getting out of Dodge for a more enjoyable weekend....

• Love
Mandy in the latest pics and clips hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm deliciouuussss in each frame , divvinnneeee for endless worship .
The ideal model a company would want to show off a bikini or denim shorts range (oooo woooofff)
The busted brother in law must have thought it was Christmas again
And Mandy making an Imperial Appearance at the Convention
I knew there was another venue I had to attend -winks. Ammm I kickking myself . Absolutely I am.
The screen at the back "Join the Empire". The Empress was in the middle of the shot .

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
  • Love

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks guys! Just left a note over in the OCSM 2017 thread, and this lovely pic, which you may have seen before but not this clear and beautiful.... I know you wanna lick that little lip sticking out the side don't you!! I know I would! Thanks for the love and go give ma a vote in the thread...heavy competition this week!!
tiny pink vs thong (2)REDU.jpg

Thanks guys! Just left a note over in the OCSM 2017 thread, and this lovely pic, which you may have seen before but not this clear and beautiful.... I know you wanna lick that little lip sticking out the side don't you!! I know I would! Thanks for the love and go give ma a vote in the thread...heavy competition this week!!

I would gladly lick every part of your body Mandy ;) :drool1:

ban-one

Works for panties
View attachment 528945

Licking would be a good place to start... ;)

Did she win any awards?

I think the only thing she won was the satisfaction of making some fans' day by actually getting to meet her in person.

• Love
Posession Spell 2- spelll binding with Intense sensuality
Mandy and her reflection hooks me everytime

Cum if you can .... another Mandy epic

• Love

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Mandy Flores said:
I know you wanna lick that little lip sticking out the side don't you!! I know I would!
Hah Hah Hah! I must have first read that around half a dozen times and referenced to the pic and gone, "Lip stick? WHAT Lip stick? Where? I don't see any lip stick anywhere." I kept looking for some ... I guess some lipstick lips imprint somewhere in the vicinity of your crotch. :rofl: I finally realized that I had read your comment incorrectly. I finally went, "Ohhhhh! NOW I get it." :rofl2:

Those bulging folds on either side of your panties ... :drool2: :drool1: LOVE the sight! :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :catpopcorn:

BTW, nice HOT shoes! Seriously! Yeah, I actually noticed. :coolthumb:

• Love

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Possession Spell II
possession%20spell%202%20gif.gif

So if you buy this video, it's worth just getting to tour my house a little bit! :)

I think the only thing she won was the satisfaction of making some fans' day by actually getting to meet her in person.
That is so true! Actually I can only hope that I made an impact on some new fans too, maybe they are the reason I have been the #2 ranked studio out of 90,000 studios on the biggest fetish clip selling site in the world Clips4sale.com! Of course there may be another reason as well.... has anyone heard about Richard Spencer getting punched in the head? Well Google "Richard Spencer Ray Bailey Mandy Flores" and see what kind of fun you can have! :) Really is completely wrong because as you all know Ray died almost a year and a half ago but, still fun!

As Mandy alluded to, voting is in progress for OCSM of the Week. Rush on out to the 2017 OCSM of the Week Thread and VOTE for Mandy.
Yes do that! And maybe I will share some more pics of my new friend Barbie
IMG_5833Reduced.jpg
I just put her VERY FIRST video ever up on my store http://clips4sale.com/33729/17133902

Hah Hah Hah! I must have first read that around half a dozen times and referenced to the pic and gone, "Lip stick? WHAT Lip stick? Where? I don't see any lip stick anywhere." I kept looking for some ... I guess some lipstick lips imprint somewhere in the vicinity of your crotch. :rofl: I finally realized that I had read your comment incorrectly. I finally went, "Ohhhhh! NOW I get it." :rofl2:

Those bulging folds on either side of your panties ... :drool2: :drool1: LOVE the sight! :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel: :catpopcorn:

BTW, nice HOT shoes! Seriously! Yeah, I actually noticed. :coolthumb:
Those shoes were bought for me by Miguel, and requested in Many, many pics and videos :) You are not alone my friend!

• Love