• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
CNEEVOwUcAAnpXz.jpg

Really like that pic, she looks so beautiful, I can't resist that lovely smile. :)

• Love
Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
Really like that pic, she looks so beautiful, I can't resist that lovely smile. :)

Yeah, so do I. And I thought I had a bigger version of that, but I apparently don't :dunno:

Oh well, I like these too:

405.jpg

402.jpg

404.jpg

• Love

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Well boys... how have you been?! I see you all are giving Ban the appropriate amount of love for all his efforts here :)
He gave me a great review of my Mandy Flores Experience video too, guess I'll have to keep him! :)

Anyway, I know I have been slacking on coming in and saying hi so wanted to drop a couple pics for you too, there are some small versions of them on twitter but this is my members size of the pics, well even my members don't have these yet so lucky you! :)
Happy belated Halloween! I am heading to Maui in two weeks and then Oahu so should have some great pics and videos from there in the not too distant future :)
Hey if any of you know a cutie living in the great northwest (Wash, Ore, Id, Mont) that might want to work with me let me know.
Alright just sold these panties to a super lucky guy...
20161102012524_photo_l.jpg

20161102012525_photo_l2.jpg

• Love
Well boys... how have you been?! I see you all are giving Ban the appropriate amount of love for all his efforts here :)
He gave me a great review of my Mandy Flores Experience video too, guess I'll have to keep him! :)

Anyway, I know I have been slacking on coming in and saying hi so wanted to drop a couple pics for you too, there are some small versions of them on twitter but this is my members size of the pics, well even my members don't have these yet so lucky you! :)
Happy belated Halloween! I am heading to Maui in two weeks and then Oahu so should have some great pics and videos from there in the not too distant future :)
Hey if any of you know a cutie living in the great northwest (Wash, Ore, Id, Mont) that might want to work with me let me know.

I looovvveeee how you make an entrance Mandy -hhhhhhhmmmmmm with affectionate hugs.
Smmmoulldddering in those panties goddess hhhhhmmmm
Absolutely loovveee pics by the washing machine and the kitchen
Surely there are hot beauties in the Northwest who would work with an Erotic Empress as our Mandy here
Have a safe trip Mandy

• Love
Yeah, so do I. And I thought I had a bigger version of that, but I apparently don't :dunno:

Oh well, I like these too:

405.jpg

402.jpg

404.jpg

Mandy is such a ravvviiiissshhhing goddess with such a kinky spirit and supreme delicious body hhhhhhmmm
Sorry kinda gottt diverted theire

I liiikkkeee alll of them hhhhaaaa bravo Ban

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties

As much as I appreciate it from them, I'd much rather have it from you. You give me a different feeling than they do :) And I wish laundry day looked like that around here :yesyes: :drool2:

Have a good time in Hawaii, Mandy, and I'm sure you'll get some great pics and vids there :)

• Love

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9626667, member: 550820"]

have a great time in Hawaii, Mandy!

Very sexy as always Mandy, it's always a pleasure to see your absolutely fantastic body, :drool2: enjoy your trip. :D

• Love
Thanks for the pics, Ban and Mandy!

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
[size=+2]BONUS Mandy Flores Newsletter[/size]

With Mandy leaving for Hawaii in a few days, she's having a 24-hour sock auction:
http://ymlp.com/zcBsaE

Cw1oE2JUAAAndeL.jpg

Cw1oF4GUsAAWj3d.jpg

Cw1oGbeUQAArlXa.jpg

If you want 'em, you better hurry​

• Love