• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sj1

Love & Basketball
This is good to know cause I love women and I am always willing to learn as much as I can. Thanks for the 411. So University of Freeones and Mandy Flores' class. :cool: Have a safe and good day.

Well done Ban-one on posting extra pics including from the Wedding of the Year
Cricky now that was a party
Always a delight to see material from Mandy Flores who is among the Elite at "the Highest Table in the Room" for my Favourites
Mandy is always teassing and entiicccing , a pleasure to see her in action.
Every pic every clip like "Sex In Boots" and every hidden camera setting , Flawless Erotica
Mandy is Empress of her Realm , Hail Empress Mandy - wooooooffffff with affectionate winks always

• Love
Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
Well done Ban-one on posting extra pics including from the Wedding of the Year
Cricky now that was a party
Always a delight to see material from Mandy Flores who is among the Elite at "the Highest Table in the Room" for my Favourites
Mandy is always teassing and entiicccing , a pleasure to see her in action.
Every pic every clip like "Sex In Boots" and every hidden camera setting , Flawless Erotica
Mandy is Empress of her Realm , Hail Empress Mandy - wooooooffffff with affectionate winks always

Thanks, and there's 1 more wedding pic coming soon

Now I am shocked :shock: I thought you would have seen everything of Mandy's by now. :D

No, not quite. There's like 2k videos with like 3 new ones every week, and I know I've seen several hundred of them, but not all of them.

But one I have seen is a more recent iteration of what you posted:

Mommy Loves You
mommy%20loves%20you%20gif.gif

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
I just recently dreamin about having sex with her
but my freakin sister woke me up banging my door :(

Ah Mandy sex dreams....

I know how you feel, my sex dreams typically have horrible timing and get to the good part right when it's time for my alarm clock to go off :hairpull:

Csv3z6fUMAAunJ7.jpg

• Love
Ah Mandy sex dreams....

I know how you feel, my sex dreams typically have horrible timing and get to the good part right when it's time for my alarm clock to go off :hairpull:

Csv3z6fUMAAunJ7.jpg

I agree absolutely
Once the Spirit of Mandy Flores enters our dreams , oooooooo she has her way with us
Teassssinnngggg and enchanting us with her body hhhhhmmmmm
(Apologies if I come across like a complete horndog right now but she loves teasing us here on the Net and in our minds )

There is only one way to make sure our dreams reach their ideal conclusion
We have to get ride of those alarm clocks hhhhaaaa

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
The weirdest thing about my sex dreams is it's like my subconscious mind purposefully delays the good part until right before the alarm is supposed to go off. There was one I had of Mandy that meandered around through me having several chances with her interrupted by events in the dream, only to finally get time with her, and then it gets interrupted by the alarm going off. It couldn't go straight for the happy ending, it had to have the teasing build up :brick:

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Another pic, just a quick peek of her sexy butt. :D

mandy-flores-1249578.jpg

The look at her ass is good, but the look she's giving seals it.

I don't know how many of you out there have Google 3D VR Goggles, but those who do, Mandy's put out a few teasing pics for you:
Cs6WSNZUAAEccQg.jpg

Cs6WX-MUAAEIKGn.jpg

Cs6Wiq2VIAA5Pz3.jpg

And for those who don't, it may be worth looking into to see our Mandy in 3D

• Love

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Alright, I gotta end this "It's piss" garbage once and for all. Yes, there is no question that the girls who can't actually squirt will fake it and piss all over the damn place, but I have tasted both my squirt AND my piss, and there is definitely a difference regardless of the fact that they both come out the same hole. About 8% of women have another smaller bladder like sac that builds up fluid while she is having sex or masturbating. Scientists do not know why this happens or what will make one woman have it and another not have it. I definitely do. Not only does it taste different but it never is the same color as my urine. There may be trace amounts of my urine in the mix but my squirt comes out clear and my piss is yellow like everyone elses. Then here's the kicker for me, that leaves absolutely no doubt in my mind nor anyone who has seen this in person with me, I can squirt like crazy, several times until there is nothing left to come out , and then get up and have to go pee, and pee A LOT! This isn't something I made up for you, if you choose not to believe it then don't. I just did an hour long video (Yep I'm Plugging it here! LOL) called the Mandy Flores Experience. I got an order to do a 1 hour long masturbation and squirting video, I shot three of the squirting sessions in 96fps slow mow and it looks incredible!! The guy was absolutely astounded with it and here is a little piece of a gif for you. Also, the second gif is from an older video where I was collecting squirt for a guy who wanted me to ship it to him along with my soaked panties....... and yes, I did drink some :)
Squirt.gif
From "The Mandy Flores Experience" ONly available direct from me or on C4S.com/33729

47.gif
Yum! :)

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Also I wanted to public thank Ban for being so sweet and actually sending a card and a gift to me for my wedding. SO many say they are my biggest fan and support me but very few bothered to treat me like they would treat a person that they know and care about Thank you :)
aF5aJhL4.jpg:large

• Love
Based on the gifs, you do make a great argument Mandy. I do think that there is a difference between piss and squirt. Squirts look like it has more force when it comes out.

Thanks for the gifs, Mandy!

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
I really like both of those GIFs
Mandy%20Flores%20GIF.GIF
Mandy%20Flores%20GIF.GIF
:yesyes:

And you're welcome, Mandy. Getting married is typically a once in a lifetime thing, so it really felt like I should get you something, especially as close as we've gotten :)

• Love