• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
CjcdrciUkAAgNqm.jpg

CjcdrR9UYAERzww.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sj1

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Ban.... thanks for keeping up with some fun stuff, kinda empty in here isn't it? Well my fault for not showing my self for a couple weeks. I'm glad to see you're still here at least. I posted a new free video in my profile last week, maybe the week before, but didn't see too much activity from it. Guess I'm just old news! LOL I'll be coming in a bit more with some new pictures soon. In fact I have a really nice one from last week right here :
12.jpg

• Love
Havent been only logging in for quick in and outs myself. HOpe to be more online again in a few weeks. I so love this thread!

Really, this pic......I am repeating myself, not for the first time........this look, this look is so suiting you Mandy. So very fit, sexy tan, your eyes......and the sexy Blonde hair. My god, my f***** god.....oh this pic haunts me already. Wallpaper as I am typing this.....this absolutely, A-SO-LUTE-LY will be one of my fave pics of you of alltime. Blows my mind....I better stop typing, am at risk I will be using superlatives for the next half hour or so, would be boring and kinda psycho.

Mandy, sweet Mandy, I already did....but I am worshipping you now even more....you goddess you!!!!!!!! You goddess :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

(ps indeed ban rules)

Ban.... thanks for keeping up with some fun stuff, kinda empty in here isn't it? Well my fault for not showing my self for a couple weeks. I'm glad to see you're still here at least. I posted a new free video in my profile last week, maybe the week before, but didn't see too much activity from it. Guess I'm just old news! LOL I'll be coming in a bit more with some new pictures soon. In fact I have a really nice one from last week right here :
12.jpg

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
12.jpg

Yeah, just me, myself, and pics and GIFs of you. I knew someone would show up eventually, and I definitely didn't want to disappoint you that I'd wandered off too :) I wouldn't read too much into that video not getting much activity, Mandy. Freeones has been having a problem for weeks now with getting everyone the current version of the site, so most people probably didn't see it featured on the homepage or in the video section. I look forward to seeing more of you here, Mandy, and the new pics, and you had good timing with that one, because I was gonna post it soon from your Twitter. That version had been my wallpaper since you posted it, but as this version is larger, I'll be switching to it :yesyes:

(ps indeed ban rules)

:hatsoff:

• Love
Mandy need not worry about been old news on FreeOnes or anywhere else
You are an Erotic Mega Goddess Time has no power over you . Always a pleasure to see your work

• Love

Mandy Flores

Mandy need not worry about been old news on FreeOnes or anywhere else
You are an Erotic Mega Goddess Time has no power over you . Always a pleasure to see your work
Such a nice sentiment :) We'll see about the time having no power! I'm already finding that my pics and videos get tagged with MILF on some sites so I'm starting to follow suit.... though I think I might stand out a little in the MILF category! :) .

Yeah, just me, myself, and pics and GIFs of you. I knew someone would show up eventually, and I definitely didn't want to disappoint you that I'd wandered off too :) I wouldn't read too much into that video not getting much activity, Mandy. Freeones has been having a problem for weeks now with getting everyone the current version of the site, so most people probably didn't see it featured on the homepage or in the video section. I look forward to seeing more of you here, Mandy, and the new pics, and you had good timing with that one, because I was gonna post it soon from your Twitter. That version had been my wallpaper since you posted it, but as this version is larger, I'll be switching to it :yesyes: :hatsoff:

I tried uploading something about a week ago also and it failed. Not sure what is going in here sometimes, but I can always depend on you (don't feel too much pressure there !) Here's a little behind the scenes shot of where I was shooting that pic at last week .... Could only get there by boat, just outside a little village called Lucerne on Lkae Chelan in Washington :)
13.jpg

Havent been only logging in for quick in and outs myself. HOpe to be more online again in a few weeks. I so love this thread!

Really, this pic......I am repeating myself, not for the first time........this look, this look is so suiting you Mandy. So very fit, sexy tan, your eyes......and the sexy Blonde hair. My god, my f***** god.....oh this pic haunts me already. Wallpaper as I am typing this.....this absolutely, A-SO-LUTE-LY will be one of my fave pics of you of alltime. Blows my mind....I better stop typing, am at risk I will be using superlatives for the next half hour or so, would be boring and kinda psycho.

Mandy, sweet Mandy, I already did....but I am worshipping you now even more....you goddess you!!!!!!!! You goddess :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

(ps indeed ban rules)
Awesome that you love it so much :) I should give you guys the 8mb full quality version... since I'm a Goddess and all... ( you didn't capitalize.... shame on you! LOL )
Warning... it's huge....
12Full.jpg

Shit, right You are......sometimes I am in such a rush that I forget the capital :mad:, shame on me indeed. I'll ask my ex a spanking once I get a new bootycall :D!

Next time I leave the capital-les version for goddesses one step or more "below" You :p! Typed Goddess with a capital You earned like no one else here on the board....or anywhere for that matter. Really this pic, I am in such awe, words cant dexcribe.......much like You must have felt standing at that incredible beautiful lake (if You had the time to appreciate).

And that larger version, thank You so much Mandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Wow, 2 visits from Mandy. And with you on the west coast, you were up late this morning, weren't you?

Ah, I don't feel pressure, Mandy, I feel special :) That place looks amazing, and in the time it took that pic to fully load, I had plenty of time to take in all to breath-taking scenery before I got the cherry on top (or at the bottom), a little topless Mandy :)

That 8mb version is even better. I can see the moisture around your eyes and all the little fine hairs. And the antennae on the butterfly. With so much detail, you gotta be really secure in how you look, and all I know is everything looks spectacular :) But I seem to keep getting lost in your eyes as I lean my head over to look into them better.

• Love
That picture is lifesize, like a fantasy come true, Mandy right in front of you! Mmmm yes the eyes, every single time, the yes. The butterlfy is a nice subtle touch isnt it.

The eyes......

• Love
12.jpg
Thanks for the picture Mandy, like it a lot, you're really hot and sexy. Thanks a lot for posting the full size picture too, great to have your beauty in bigger size.

Mandy Flores

Shit, right You are......sometimes I am in such a rush that I forget the capital :mad:, shame on me indeed. I'll ask my ex a spanking once I get a new bootycall :D!
Next time I leave the capital-les version for goddesses one step or more "below" You :p! Typed Goddess with a capital You earned like no one else here on the board....or anywhere for that matter. Really this pic, I am in such awe, words cant dexcribe.......much like You must have felt standing at that incredible beautiful lake (if You had the time to appreciate).
And that larger version, thank You so much Mandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
That picture is lifesize, like a fantasy come true, Mandy right in front of you! Mmmm yes the eyes, every single time, the yes. The butterlfy is a nice subtle touch isnt it. The eyes......

She better do a good job with her corporal punishment! The butterflies were all over, in fact I have a pic with three of them sitting on my foot! LOL

Wow, 2 visits from Mandy. And with you on the west coast, you were up late this morning, weren't you?
Ah, I don't feel pressure, Mandy, I feel special :) That place looks amazing, and in the time it took that pic to fully load, I had plenty of time to take in all to breath-taking scenery before I got the cherry on top (or at the bottom), a little topless Mandy :)
That 8mb version is even better. I can see the moisture around your eyes and all the little fine hairs. And the antennae on the butterfly. With so much detail, you gotta be really secure in how you look, and all I know is everything looks spectacular :) But I seem to keep getting lost in your eyes as I lean my head over to look into them better.

I know, pinch yourself...3 times in 24 hours! LOL No pics to share at the moment.... oh wait maybe...
This was on the way out... :)
14.jpg

You are not old news Mandy and those stunning pics prove it, you are absolutely beautiful and very sexy. :drool2: :D

Thank you too.

Thanks for the picture Mandy, like it a lot, you're really hot and sexy. Thanks a lot for posting the full size picture too, great to have your beauty in bigger size.

No problem Thank you :)

• Love
I agree with you Mandy -winks.. Time is something that we can not hold back . Oooo you are defintely a Goddess Mandy , since you made your debut online . Your work divine erotica of the supreme order . Teasing denial work , all the clips , alll the pictures , the bendover that engine - wooofff oooo yeahhh. If you have found that you have been included in the MILF category , I sense that category is not going to know what hit it after a while -hhhhaaa . Oooooo you will shake it up Mandy hhhhmmm oooo I know that without any doubt at all. I look forward to new material but going back over your portfolio keeps me arroused all the time . Thank you Mandy -winks

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
I know, pinch yourself...3 times in 24 hours! LOL No pics to share at the moment.... oh wait maybe...
14.jpg

You look like you're enjoying yourself :)

• Love
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9475077, member: 550820"]
No problem Thank you :)
My pleasure. :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9475077, member: 550820"]I know, pinch yourself...3 times in 24 hours! LOL No pics to share at the moment.... oh wait maybe...
14.jpg
Love the picture Mandy, thanks for posting.