• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
You're welcome, Mandy :) And I don't care if it would end up in a "ruined orgasm," I'd still love for you to do that to me :yesyes:

• Love
Reactions: sj1

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Mandy! It is nice to meet you and I m enjoying your pics! Thanks for the inviting me here!

Glad you are :)

You're welcome, Mandy :) And I don't care if it would end up in a "ruined orgasm," I'd still love for you to do that to me :yesyes:

No surprise there :) Had to post this on twitter last night,

1.jpg

along with this one for the foot fetish crowd a few days ago...

2.jpg

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Hopefully summer will reach you soon up there, because there's just something right about you outside without any clothes on, Mandy :)

And that's pretty cool with all those different colored lights.

• Love
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9407952, member: 550820"]I don't know guys, what do ya think.... should I let eltorro fuck me? LOL
Thanks for the compliment Torro :)

He does know there is a long line doesn't he lol

He does know there is a long line doesn't he lol

Maybe is a long line, but I don't wait like other guys and waste words on a sexy Girl. I go straight to her and say what I feel and think. And by the way: Mandy Flores is so damn sexy, that I can't resist to tell her exactly what I feel...

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
That would roll over to be the first thing everyone sees at the top of the new page....

Come in, expect to see Mandy, and... :eek:

Congrats on the OCSM win Mandy. And as scheduled:
View attachment 477212

Oh it's perefect! If they are coming to my thread they should expect to see some fun times and interesting requests being filled :) He did it because Doc over in the oCSM is all not interested in seeing a a trouser tent, but you know what... I am and if I wanna see it it should be done! :) Pulling my spoiled princess card there! :)

• Love

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I'm not addicted yet. Maybe you need to throw on a little maids outfit, or a cheerleaders uniform, and stop by.....

ban-one

Works for panties
Oh it's perefect! If they are coming to my thread they should expect to see some fun times and interesting requests being filled :) He did it because Doc over in the oCSM is all not interested in seeing a a trouser tent, but you know what... I am and if I wanna see it it should be done! :) Pulling my spoiled princess card there! :)

I know, I was just trying to be funny. As much as I would like to tell him this is no place for that kind of stuff, this is your thread, I just run it in your absence. And, uh, as for the OCSMOTW thread under Jitna's rule.....

I'm not addicted yet. Maybe you need to throw on a little maids outfit, or a cheerleaders uniform, and stop by.....

You mean something like this?

Sexy Maid
maid%20preview-new.gif

Guy Cheerleader Torment
guy%20cheerleader%20torment%20gif-new.gif

• Love