• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
what im hearing is that youre planning on taking a lot of photos of you floating around naked in that pool, right?

That's part of it yes :)

Sounds nice what Jitna said and the actual house acreage and the pool as well
I have a lot of family, but also am considering doing something kind of like what Hefner did with the mansion.... I know I can help some girls out and plan on having a nice set up that they would enjoy hanging at, drinking and such would be safe and keeping the drugs down that so many of them fuck their life and careers up with. May not really be able to do it, but it's part of the plan :)

One advantage to living in Washington as opposed to a place like Nevada is you will never have to worry about water like you will in the desert. It will only get worse in the future.
Definitely something I have been researching. I know lake Meade which feeds Vegas and a lot of the area down there is at 40% of normal. The well levels are dropping at a rate of about a foot and a half a year. In some areas they are having to go 600 feet deep just to hit the aquifer and the water is terribly polluted so an expensive filtering/treatment system is necessary. I have begun looking into the cost associated with putting a very large underground tank that would get filled by transport, with a source from somewhere like Lake Tahoe. A lot to consider with the water situation. I don't understand why the Columbia River has nto been tapped at the mouth of it going into the pacific ocean. It's very clean compared to the Colorado, and has 20 times the volume of water yer round. If it was oil they would have built that pipeline 50 years ago! I don't think the government is considering how important it is to keep the crops going in California. Drives me nuts.

I hear Arizona and Nevada are beautiful states . Far from lifeless environments, deserts are spectacular by their nature.
Less cost in purchase and less taxes to pay

Although access to water would also be a major consideration Mandy.
So I am thinking a property with its own oasis or its own well.
A well could be expensive, depending if there is any water source underground and how far down the water source is.

All part of the plan.

• Love
Reactions: sj1
Definitely something I have been researching. I know lake Meade which feeds Vegas and a lot of the area down there is at 40% of normal. The well levels are dropping at a rate of about a foot and a half a year. In some areas they are having to go 600 feet deep just to hit the aquifer and the water is terribly polluted so an expensive filtering/treatment system is necessary. I have begun looking into the cost associated with putting a very large underground tank that would get filled by transport, with a source from somewhere like Lake Tahoe. A lot to consider with the water situation. I don't understand why the Columbia River has nto been tapped at the mouth of it going into the pacific ocean. It's very clean compared to the Colorado, and has 20 times the volume of water yer round. If it was oil they would have built that pipeline 50 years ago! I don't think the government is considering how important it is to keep the crops going in California. Drives me nuts.

From what I understand diverting that much water is a pretty huge task, not to mention all the other environmental issues that might pop up. I'm also lucky for where I'm at on this issue. My state has given me enough grief I hate giving it credit for anything, but one of it's advantages is abundant water. I don't know it's exact length, but I think my well is less than 40 feet deep, and that's not an very unusual thing in my area. The water might be as hard as a rock with the minerals in it, but it's also almost completely clean and taste good.

• Love
I was the one who asked Mandy by mail, ...and I really can see, ..this lil beauty is not only beautyfull but using her head !! :angels::cool::angels:
I do not agree with *everything* you do my Mandyschneggi but you got more + more my RESPECT !!:):)
...mhhh, 1 Acre of land and a house on it in the area where I live in Germany is round about 3 Mio. Euro´s and UP !

...yeaaah , it´s ( still ) cheap to buy a house in the US cause you got the space there, ...but this would have being my next question : WHAT about the water - situation ? :dunno:
....and I do NOT think it´s veery cheap to build a watertank who is STABIL and has a good size .... and your tank MUST BE an underground - type cause of the temperatures you will loose a lot of your water ....
Instead of having an own tank I would think about DRILLING and have your OWN personal water ....

ban-one

Works for panties
I have to say, Mandy, you have proven once again that you're not just pretty to look at but are really smart too :) Most people probably wouldn't put that much thought into where they move to or have that much of an idea for what they want to do going forward. I hope your plans turn out well for you and you become the next Hugh Hefner, and when it comes to where you do end up, it's your money and your decision as to what's best for you.

And before I move on to other things, have you given any thought to what your signature thing would be? Like the PB bunny?

I'm sorry I haven't been here in the last few days, but technical problems with FreeOnes hampered my access, so I haven't purposefully be neglecting you. So to make up for it:

165.jpg

167.jpg

348.jpg

71.jpg

452.jpg

And tomorrow should be good for promoting you :)

• Love
I have to say, Mandy, you have proven once again that you're not just pretty to look at but are really smart too :) Most people probably wouldn't put that much thought into where they move to or have that much of an idea for what they want to do going forward. I hope your plans turn out well for you and you become the next Hugh Hefner, and when it comes to where you do end up, it's your money and your decision as to what's best for you.

And before I move on to other things, have you given any thought to what your signature thing would be? Like the PB bunny?

I'm sorry I haven't been here in the last few days, but technical problems with FreeOnes hampered my access, so I haven't purposefully be neglecting you. So to make up for it:

165.jpg

167.jpg

348.jpg

71.jpg

452.jpg

And tomorrow should be good for promoting you :)

Nice

ban-one

Works for panties
My god, those eyes, those lips.....

Yeah, I really like her eyes in that one too. Also this one:

453.jpg

And because I think Mandy and water mix very well...

143.jpg

172.jpg

406.jpg

BUep7UaCAAA6Z8T.jpg

• Love
Loovvveeee the pics of you in the water Mandy -hhhhhhhhhmmmmm
Mouthwattteeerring sensuality

And very significant when we are discussing options for sourcing water.
If accessing underground water, very important to get the water tested as you never know , it could be contaminated

• Love
Yeah, and those last three pics, I love how her breasts look, especially in the last one. I usually am drawn to her fab booty, painted lips and eyes, but by god, wonderful breasts....

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
  • Love

Mandy Flores

...yeaaah , it´s ( still ) cheap to buy a house in the US cause you got the space there, ...but this would have being my next question : WHAT about the water - situation ? :dunno:
....and I do NOT think it´s veery cheap to build a watertank who is STABIL and has a good size .... and your tank MUST BE an underground - type cause of the temperatures you will loose a lot of your water ....
Instead of having an own tank I would think about DRILLING and have your OWN personal water ....

Both a well and a tank. You can buy underwater tanks that hold 10,000 gallons
From what I understand diverting that much water is a pretty huge task, not to mention all the other environmental issues that might pop up. I'm also lucky for where I'm at on this issue. My state has given me enough grief I hate giving it credit for anything, but one of it's advantages is abundant water. I don't know it's exact length, but I think my well is less than 40 feet deep, and that's not an very unusual thing in my area. The water might be as hard as a rock with the minerals in it, but it's also almost completely clean and taste good.

It wouldn't be diverting it as much as having a tanker fill up with pumps at a decent water source. I mentioned lake tahoe cause you really can drink from it untreated and it has an enormous amount of water there, but there are all kinds of lake s and such in other states you don't need a permit to pump from. Biggest cost would be paying for the trucking/gas, but again spread out over 12 months of usage it doesn't work out to very much on a monthly basis.

Ha! I have no idea at this point. The industry is changing so fast I just don't know exactly what I will be able to do, but I'm careful with my money.

And very significant when we are discussing options for sourcing water.
If accessing underground water, very important to get the water tested as you never know , it could be contaminated

Of course the water there is awfully polluted. I will be in the more mountainous area but the fact is the ground water is so far down that it's all got issues. The aquifer is something tthey feel won't refill in just year or two of good rain, it needs decades, and the level is dropping about a foot and a half a year. Currently many wells have to be dug 600 feet to even hit water. I'm well aware of the issues with this. It's about $5,000 for a 10,000 gallon polyethylene tank to put in the ground that I can have filled bi annually by tanker. It's actually not as expensive as you would think.

Yeah, and those last three pics, I love how her breasts look, especially in the last one. I usually am drawn to her fab booty, painted lips and eyes, but by god, wonderful breasts....

Thank you for that. They do have a really nice look there :)

This was just funny as helll, and too much fun to film with her! Had acustom order for the toy Machine Gun fetish, suppose to act all corny and do the silly shaking and saying... "Uhg!..... You machine gunned me!!" and then fall to the ground and shake some more. Pretty funny stuff! Unfortunately for the entire shoot the handle on my camera was not mounted properly and the microphone wasn't making contact because of it...NO SOUND!! Filmed 4 or 5 videos that day all with the same result. Big bummer.

Yes, they are :yesyes:
Wrong Roommate Tease & Denial
Wrong%20Roomate%20Gif-new.gif

And Mandy, I like the new white and purple on black color scheme at your C4S store :) I think its easier to read.
I started using some color text and different fonts and they showed up way better on black...thank you for noticing :)

Yeah, I really like her eyes in that one too. Also this one:
453.jpg

BUep7UaCAAA6Z8T.jpg

You may notice in these two, they are actually the same picture, he just cropped it because he loved the look so much he wanted to frame it better.

• Love
...mmhh, if you have guest´s , 10 K gallons is not THAT much . I´d build my own . But there´s no problem with it.
The problem is : Have you asked around how much you´re gonna pay for the drilling of the well in doubt ?? :dunno::dunno:

Mandy Flores

I'm not building the house, it will be already with a well. The underground fresh water tank will be for drinking/cooking only. Showers, toilets, dishwashing will all be from the well. Don't worry too much about it, I know I'll need to run separate lines :)

• Love
I'm not building the house, it will be already with a well. The underground fresh water tank will be for drinking/cooking only. Showers, toilets, dishwashing will all be from the well. Don't worry too much about it, I know I'll need to run separate lines :)

...sounds good my Mandygirliee, I wrote you a PM some days ago. If you need some help. let me know !!:):angels: