• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
20140224002823_photo_l9.jpg

20140224003117_photo_l.jpg

20140224002822_photo_l7.jpg

That body in that outfit is pretty hot ! I've been missing out.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Oh you guys are great! I'm gonna take a little more time in here tomorrow but am running late tonight :) Just dropped this shot in the OCSMOTW thread as well. :) Got lots of pic done but very few ready to show off yet! :)

165.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sj1

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Oh you guys are great! I'm gonna take a little more time in here tomorrow but am running late tonight :) Just dropped this shot in the OCSMOTW thread as well. :) Got lots of pic done but very few ready to show off yet! :)

thats ok. im sure that butt can hold us over for a little while

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 8680649, member: 550820"]Oh you guys are great! I'm gonna take a little more time in here tomorrow but am running late tonight :) Just dropped this shot in the OCSMOTW thread as well. :) Got lots of pic done but very few ready to show off yet! :)

165.jpg

sandy butt, I like it;)

Two (or actually three) of my favorite things in life: that fabulous perfect ass(hole) and that magical smile......garanteed wallpaper.....thanks again :)!

• Love

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member

Yeah, I thought it was pretty good too. It also reminded me of an old SNL skit that I can't find on youtube, where Will Ferrel's character had gone to yoga classes to become flexible enough to suck his own dick :flaccid:

Once again Ban, thank you for all the effort here :) Nice job picking out some good ones!
I only see a big empty spot where you had the SNL skit, maybe I'll go look for it... [/COLOR]

amazing set go seahawks!!!!

Thank you! Yeah that was a fun one done actually during halftime of one of the games last year. I'll have to whip up another set this year too... maybe use my Russel Wilson Lego Man as a dildo or something!

Oh my lord, wouldnt you have sold your soul, to have witnessed this in real life????

Glad to hear you furry friend is doing well Mandy :)! Must be such a relief....

Uuuuuuh meaning your cat :facepalm:

Well since I can't grow hair down there it didn't even occur to me :) I have been getting lasered for years now and it pretty much finished it off except a stray hair here and there, but even those take months to come in. Nice not shaving, no razor burn or bumps, and no stubble! Smooth like booby skin now! :)

Yes, but you know what more likely end up with the stinky big guy no one wants to set by lol
That's who I ended up sitting by..... my photographer! He had the worst gas...I'm not even gonna go into it.... but the 'doorknob' game came in to play......

That body in that outfit is pretty hot ! I've been missing out.
Yes you have! Where have you been? Off looking at other girls i suppose! LOL Well i hope so at least..

Two (or actually three) of my favorite things in life: that fabulous perfect ass(hole) and that magical smile......garanteed wallpaper.....thanks again :)!

It's a nice one for sure! There are some better ones on the way from there, just not sure how long you'll have to wait.... Here's is a taste from a new set I put on my site tonight..

20141107054806_photo_l4.jpg

20141107054805_photo_l.jpg

Also, i decided to start up my Daily motion channel again, maybe it won't get flagged and deleted... some videos you may have already seen but there will be more as I go along. One of them is from Oahu though...

http://www.dailymotion.com/Mandyflores1

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 8682105, member: 550820"]

Oh my.

I shall now clock out for about 10-15. Be back!

• Love
Once again Ban, thank you for all the effort here :) Nice job picking out some good ones!
I only see a big empty spot where you had the SNL skit, maybe I'll go look for it... [/COLOR]

Thank you! Yeah that was a fun one done actually during halftime of one of the games last year. I'll have to whip up another set this year too... maybe use my Russel Wilson Lego Man as a dildo or something!

Well since I can't grow hair down there it didn't even occur to me :) I have been getting lasered for years now and it pretty much finished it off except a stray hair here and there, but even those take months to come in. Nice not shaving, no razor burn or bumps, and no stubble! Smooth like booby skin now! :)

That's who I ended up sitting by..... my photographer! He had the worst gas...I'm not even gonna go into it.... but the 'doorknob' game came in to play......

Yes you have! Where have you been? Off looking at other girls i suppose! LOL Well i hope so at least..

It's a nice one for sure! There are some better ones on the way from there, just not sure how long you'll have to wait.... Here's is a taste from a new set I put on my site tonight..

Also, i decided to start up my Daily motion channel again, maybe it won't get flagged and deleted... some videos you may have already seen but there will be more as I go along. One of them is from Oahu though...

greasy hand spanked. And cool will check out dailymotion

ban-one

Works for panties

You're welcome, Mandy, and I'm glad you approve of my choices :) However, the reason there was a big empty space there was partly because I couldn't find the video, but even if I had, I was wanting a delay between the image of Will Ferrell sucking on himself getting into everyone's mind and then the cleansing action from your pics and GIFs. If they were closer together, your picture would be a distraction and wouldn't allow the previous image to burrow in as well.

I just searched for it again this morning, this time Googling it, and found one that would load:

http://krankr.com/clip/videos.php/photo/8220/SNL-Will_Ferrell_in_yoga-class/

Since the Lego minifig is kind of small, I'm guessing you mean he's made of bricks, which would make him kind of sharp for a dildo, wouldn't it? Though there's a certain part of me that would like to see it, if it could be safely done...

165.jpg

All great pics, Mandy, and I'll be sure to check out your Daily motion channel.

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 8683224, member: 550820"]That is really funny! I think I peed while I was laughing. Ok forget i said that now.

I assume we're talking about the SNL yoga skit.

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties
i was worried it was about the thought of following me

It still could be. If you think about it, it is kind of funny that she'd be following you :D

• Love