• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Anyway... here's some others....

Here's Miss Hybrid and I inspecting Sarah Peachez' booty for imperfections.... we couldn't find any....

20141017083301_photo_l5.jpg

The Miss and I posing for the paparazzi...

20141017083154_photo_l3.jpg

This is what an Andi Land sandwich looks like...

20141017083612_photo_l4.jpg

This was right after Adam tried to impress us with his weaponry...

20141017083611_photo_l2.jpg

Sarah has turned into quite the photographer here snapping some shots of Andi Land..

20141017083458_photo_l2.jpg

Hamming it up for the AVN photographer... :)
20141017083153_photo_l.jpg

Here he is chatting with us...

20141017083155_photo_l4.jpg

...or maybe this guy was the AVN photog.... shit I drank way too much to remember! What I do remember is how quickly any of their interest in me
disappeared when they would ask me who I work for and I replied "myself" LOL

20141017083157_photo_l6.jpg

After the picture broke up..

20141017083157_photo_l7.jpg

Miss Hybrid doing what she loves... lol

20141017083259_photo_l2.jpg

I love invisible strap ons in my booty...can't you tell?

20141017083500_photo_l5.jpg

For all of you that are dying to see Sarah Peachez do a fisting scene.. :)

20141017083301_photo_l4.jpg

...and here's me ...licking my favorite new toy courtesy of Miss Hybrid! Thank you again :)

20141017083302_photo_l7.jpg

More great pictures, Mandy :)

• Love
Reactions: sj1

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
In last week's episode of the TV show Criminal Minds I had to do a double and triple take as I was amazed how A. J. Cook's character of Agent Jennifer 'JJ' Jareau looked like you, Mandy. The face, the hair and down to the Blue top that she was wearing reminded me of the pics of you in that Blue dress at the Miss FreeOnes party.

ban-one

Works for panties
Found this earlier today while trying to promote Mandy, and while I ultimately couldn't use it for the purpose I originally intended, I couldn't not use it :D

private_peep_show_p-new_-_Copy_-_Copy.gif

:rubbel:

• Love
Wow, that girl Sarah is cute....
I absolutely love that second pic of you Mandy with lovely Miss Hybrid, great shot, you look absolutely stunning!

Well here's some finally! I may have tweeted a couple of these in shoddy quality previously ;)
Like this one with Sarah Peachez....

20141017083301_photo_l6.jpg

But I have some great ones that haven't been seen as well like this
lovely shot with the Beautiful Miss Hybrid...
20141017083611_photo_l3.jpg

That is such a pitty though, sure looks funny, but "even" at a party there are so many fake people it seems. Sure, business never sleeps, but still.....try to hang loose for a while, just talk drink and have fun if she is not interested.
I pitty the girls they have to work with.....

.... shit I drank way too much to remember! What I do remember is how quickly any of their interest in me
disappeared when they would ask me who I work for and I replied "myself" LOL

• Love

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
  • Love

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Well well... Baby Ball Punishment! Too much fun again!

So today my site payment processor informed me that I need to remove all violating content from my site. When they sent me a list of things that violate their terms and conditions it became clear that a good third of the videos I have on there will need to be pulled down! LOL I guess 'incest' 'brother' 'sister''father''family''forced' ....none of those terms may be used. LOL It's going to be interesting getting all of those changed and in accordance with their policy.

Also my dog Crystal decided to eat an ibuprofen the day before yesterday. She only weighs 8 pounds so it was pretty hard on her. Throwing up, diarrhea with blood in it.... tough night before i realized what she may have done. I found another Ibuprofen on the floor that gave me a clue. Still not sure how they got on the floor. I have spent over $3000 on my cats and Crystal over the last 2 months. My neighbors are from Korea, I'm thinking it would be cheaper to just invite them over for dinner sometime.

Oh that's awful. I would be so upset if anything ever happened to any of my precious babies!! :)

409.jpg

On another more serious note, as if that wasn't serious enough....
My slave ray is very ill. He was diagnosed with a brain tumor the size of a golf ball back in July. They did surgery bit couldn't get it all out. Chemo didn't get it either. They recently told him he has months left.
I play a cold hearted bitch quite often, but I really am sad about this. He is one twisted old pervert but he has been a good dedicated slave and we have had some fun tormenting him and abusing his body...... just like he has always wanted! Obviously he is quite depressed and has gone silent for the most part. No twitter or emails. He actually has been allowed my real phone number and will text back and forth on occasion but I imagine it is difficult for him. Anyway, opening up too much here so I'm going to go.

448.jpg

441.jpg

444.jpg

449.jpg

155.jpg

• Love

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
that sucks for Ray, but im sure getting to be around you has helped him. you two have a very special relationship

So today my site payment processor informed me that I need to remove all violating content from my site. When they sent me a list of things that violate their terms and conditions it became clear that a good third of the videos I have on there will need to be pulled down! LOL I guess 'incest' 'brother' 'sister''father''family''forced' ....none of those terms may be used. LOL It's going to be interesting getting all of those changed and in accordance with their policy.

Also my dog Crystal decided to eat an ibuprofen the day before yesterday. She only weighs 8 pounds so it was pretty hard on her. Throwing up, diarrhea with blood in it.... tough night before i realized what she may have done. I found another Ibuprofen on the floor that gave me a clue. Still not sure how they got on the floor. I have spent over $3000 on my cats and Crystal over the last 2 months. My neighbors are from Korea, I'm thinking it would be cheaper to just invite them over for dinner sometime.

Oh that's awful. I would be so upset if anything ever happened to any of my precious babies!! :)

409.jpg

My slave ray is very ill. He was diagnosed with a brain tumor the size of a golf ball back in July. They did surgery bit couldn't get it all out. Chemo didn't get it either. They recently told him he has months left.
I play a cold hearted bitch quite often, but I really am sad about this. He is one twisted old pervert but he has been a good dedicated slave and we have had some fun tormenting him and abusing his body...... just like he has always wanted! Obviously he is quite depressed and has gone silent for the most part. No twitter or emails. He actually has been allowed my real phone number and will text back and forth on occasion but I imagine it is difficult for him. Anyway, opening up too much here so I'm going to go.

448.jpg

441.jpg

444.jpg

449.jpg

155.jpg

Hate to hear that about Ray

Well Mandy , you know my policy on banks and financial firms hhhhaaa
Let me put this as a diplomat, your site payment processor is been an ass .
As if that would bring your reign of erotic naughtiness to a halt - hhhhaaaa
Something tells me if they want you to conform to a conservative agenda, they will have some job on their hands.
I agree with you Mandy things are going to get very interesting

Keeping my fingers crossed that Crystal and the cats will be okay

And that is terrible news concerning Ray. The two of you are a great team Mandy. Best wishes to him at this time.

• Love
Oh fuck such sad news. First of all ofcours, goodluck with your cats and dog, they really can be the best friends in life......(lol, the comments about your neighbours though)

I never have been or wanted to be a slave, still I have been slightly jealous of him....being around you and all, even if he was being shoved into some uh, shitty situations. This however is horrible news, hopes he doesnt have to suffer for too long, and I hope you get to talk to him somehow, giving you closure. Fuck this, this is terrible, really terrible.....all the best to you dear.......

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties

Seeing what's coming up, looks like it was good my post brought back some good memories for you. Even if only a fleeting moment.

I guess they don't care that most of those things were merely roles assumed by you and your costar, and in the other case, that no one is really forced to do anything. It's even a pay for the privilege deal. Either to be on camera with you, or to have the video where you force them to do something, making them willing participants, especially with the descriptions you provide.

409.jpg

Sorry to hear about your pets, Mandy. Hope they're doing better.

448.jpg

441.jpg

444.jpg

449.jpg

155.jpg

It's okay for you to let things out here, Mandy. It is your thread after all, and keeping things bottled up doesn't help. Even though we may not personally know you, your pets, or Ray, we can empathize and offer our sympathy. And reminders to you that you certainly had to have brightened Ray's life, and that while you may have played the cold-hearted bitch many times, we know you're not really. Also, because of you, Ray will have a chance to live on in a way that few people get. Immortalized on film.

• Love