• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Man Survives 2 Months in Buried Car

Another reason why cold weather beats hot. No way anyone could survive two months in 100+ degrees without agua. That is some impressive shit though.

Peter Skyllberg, a 44-year-old man from Sweden, survived two months trapped in his snow-covered car due to a "natural igloo" that formed from the air trapped in the vehicle, the Telegraph reports.

In a stroke of luck, a passerby found Skyllberg in his car in Umea, a town a little south of the Arctic Circle, where the Telegraph reports authorities say he was in "really bad shape." He was immediately taken to a nearby hospital, where he is expected to be released in a few days after a full recovery. The temperature in the area had reportedly dropped to -30 F.

Doctor Ulf Segerberg, the Chief Medical Officer at Norrland's University Hospital told the paper in a separate report that, combined with the igloo effect, it's not unheard of a human to survive without food for that long.

"Starvation for one month, anyone can tolerate that if they have water to drink," Segerberg told the Telegraph. "If you have body fat, you will survive even longer, although you end up looking like someone coming from a concentration camp."

The BBC reports that one doctor told the Swedish Vasterbotten Courier that Skyllberg survived by going into a "kind of hibernation."

Segerberg recognized that Skyllberg's survival was against the odds, the Telegraph reports.

"This is a case in a lifetime. Every winter we have people who have frozen to death. But a case like this, with someone caught outside for such a long time, is very rare, because it's very rare that you are not missed by anyone, which seems to be the case in this instance."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...snow-covered-car_n_1287586.html?ncid=webmail1

dirtylittleholly

Official Checked Star Member
Wow, that's absolutely amazing.

What's the guy's name? David Blaine? :dunno:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Good thing he didn't have to resort to eating one of his own arms. It happens.

I noticed the article brought up concentration camp. This is obviously one of those Fox "News" Israel loving articles trying to get people brainwashed under the Zionist news corporations of the world in the effort of making people believe in the holocaust and Jewish death camps!

I am proud I do not see the lies the Israeli/Zionist scum are trying to force feed me via Israel ran media outlets!!!!

Aside from that, that is a cool story...

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I noticed the article brought up concentration camp. This is obviously one of those Fox "News" Israel loving articles trying to get people brainwashed under the Zionist news corporations of the world in the effort of making people believe in the holocaust and Jewish death camps!

I am proud I do not see the lies the Israeli/Zionist scum are trying to force feed me via Israel ran media outlets!!!!

Aside from that, that is a cool story...
I wonder if Jenkum will rep you before realizing you're being satirical.

Well after reading your post I'm sure he won't!!! Thanks ruining my grand scheme. :(

It was THE grand scheme!!! Your jealousy again prevents me from success!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
It was THE grand scheme!!! Your jealousy again prevents me from success!
It was such a grand scheme that it was foiled by yours truly not long after it was set in motion. But I am the Superman to your Lex Luther after all.

You are Bizzaro! For I am cool and you are uncool. Thus maketh you thy opposite!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Bizarro is awesome. He has all of superman's powers without all those lame ass perfections. Classic rebel too. Yeah, the S is backwards. So what? You wanna make something out of it?

I pity the fool that hates on Bizarro.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
All he did was go into a Force induced state of hibernation, it probably reminded him of being on the planet of Hoth.

winterwarz

Closed Account
So the guy went into a state of hibernation, okay that's pretty messed up. And this, "This is a case in a lifetime. Every winter we have people who have frozen to death. But a case like this, with someone caught outside for such a long time, is very rare, because it's very rare that you are not missed by anyone, which seems to be the case in this instance" , well that's just sad.

Good for him though. Weird but cool story man, thanks for posting it.