• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
"Retired" yea sure...at some point I'm sure shell come out of "retirement"

shes retired...another hoe gone...Emily Addison..taylor vixen. whos next?

Malena Morgan ‏@MalenaMorgan 5h

Apparently some trolls are spreading rumors that I do b/g now. I haven't even shot g/g in 7 months! I am RETIRED. Stop the nonsense!! Thanks

ecd127

Closed Account
Whoa, this may be the find of the year thus far! Now I have to do some major digging. Any idea what site it was on?

Not really news. It has been on the web for years. Since it's pirated content linking to it and sites that host this sort of content is a problem. Freeones rules http://board.freeones.com/announcement.php?f=22&a=30 : Just because you found it on the internet doesn't mean it's public domain or fair use. You need permission from the owner of the work to publish materials, including photos, music, and artwork from their site!

Malena and perhaps her then bf owns the copyrights. You can ask her on twitter and if she says the name she used, very easy to do the rest of the searching yourself = :thumbsup:

ecd127

Closed Account
If I intended to link to the content directly, your point is fair. But nowhere does my post suggest this is the case - I simply asked what WEBCAMMING site she was using at this point in time, not where copies of the video were being hosted. This is no different than asking what site she currently cams on (Streamate, of course).

Her cam profile name is right on the picture itself. Search it and use a drop of imagination and you will find it. It took me exactly 2 seconds. Picture is grainy and there is no sound. I am not a very big fan of the place where the file is being hosted. It's slimey.

ecd127

Closed Account
Yes, I've found two aliases, and one other solo vid, but nothing else. Tough to dig back all the way to 2009 here...

Whoa, this may be the find of the year thus far! Now I have to do some major digging. Any idea what site it was on?

yeah the video of her fucking that dude on cam has been online for a while now. Its kinda short ,grainy with no sound and kinda boring. Just google malena morgan with bf or something I'm sure its on several sites.