• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a162/vipergq/IMG_3266L.jpg I wonder if these two banged each other. Judging by this photo I'm guessing they did. She tweeted that someone called her a prude haha yeah right . Guess she's not a prude after all. Naughty Naughty Malena. ;-)
doubt he banged. but i bet there is h/c b/g stuff that she has done but it got edited out (handjob vid and the old kasey cam vid stuff she did before the name change). i think she wants to do b/g she told some guy in a interview way back that she was planning to do b/g so it was originally part of her plan but i think the agencies and managers are keeping her g/g till they figure out a good time to make the cross over. she is lucky that she has never made anyone mad in the industry they would out her so fast.

I think she will go back to doing Solo and G/G scenes with Sammie Rhodes, Celeste Star etc

For all those that want to see her do hardcore, i don't think its going to happen, not while the demand for her Solo and G/G content is still so high,
if the demand for her Solo/Girl girl content goes away, she will have to choose between hardcore and looking to earn her $ elsewhere.

that interview you posted she mention a b/g hardcore cam with her exboyfriend now thats confirmed by her so we know thats out there somewhere.
and i watched both the handjob clips she didn't look uncomfortable she looked horny.
also she keep putting the guys dick on her lips and lower chin when the lube was right there on the floor by her leg. her choice.
and one strange cut scene in one where she moves in between his legs then it cuts and she is on the outside of his leg.
just my opinion from watching that particular scene she did suck his dick they just cut it out.
like how the only b/g nina james did is safely locked away at her request not be released.