• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MalenaMorgan

Official Checked Star Member
OMG I love you! Is it really you???

Will you do boy/girl scenes pleeease?

Can you hit me up on skype :)?

You are beautiful....

Sorry, I don't do boys on camera.
I only use skype to talk to my bosses.
You are free to message me here or on my tumblr malenamorgan.tumblr.com anytime :)

MalenaMorgan

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Malena! What are the stars and bird for???

I've had the stars since I was 15
I got the sparrow when I was 18, to go with the nautical theme and it does symbolize the start of a new chapter- even though I didn't know that until about a month after I had it

I am Malena's Manager Kayla, nice to meet you ... she is currently under contract with MetModels meaning she is only shooting for MetArt.com and SexArt.com (launching soon) she is performing in solo and girl/girl scenes with some of the hottest ladies in the biz and some of the newest! You will love seeing what she has in store for you!

Sorry boys, no boy/girl for this lady any time soon although you will be able to see her in sexy softcore b/g scenes in "Kamikaze Love" Zalman King's final film - (I am also in this movie which should be out this fall)

xo
KJD

Looking forward to the movie and new site, thank you!

Any freebies KJDMedia? Maybe a pic or two will get this thread rolling :D

She is so cute and her eyes just stand out. I might be mistaken, but I thought I saw her on Girls Gone Wild as Morgan Manning. There were some photos from Digital Desire, but I'm not sure its Malena.